Imagine for X_Kawaii_Potato_X

"What's up guys? It's Sam and Colby back with another video today," Sam starts of the video.
You sat next to Colby awkwardly, you never really knew what to do in front of the camera. Today you'd be joining the guys in their video, just doing a life update video with them.
You didn't realize it but you had zoned out, and the guys were already talking about life in LA and living together.
"These two are really annoying, though," Sam says motioning over to you and Colby.
"Oh shut up, Sam," you say jokingly.
"I'm not wrong, you guys are always being romantic and stuff, it's weird," Sam says.
You roll your eyes and try to contain your blush, "can we please talk about something else?" You ask.
"Yah, why don't we," Colby says awkwardly, obviously uncomfortable, "life in LA is great, though. There's always something new to see," Colby says in an attempt to change the topic.
"Yah, lots of new people, too," Sam adds.
The guys go on to talk about how LA is so different from home, blah blah blah. You sit there day dreaming until they start talking about the different types of people here. Even though you hadn't been there long, you had seen your fare share of interesting people. You go on to talk about all your experiences and Colby shares his too, but when you look over at Sam, he look, almost, sad...? Did I say something wrong? You wonder to yourself. Did Sam feel left out or something. Whatever it was, he was obviously troubled by something.
Now that you think about it, Sam always looked like that around you guys. Maybe not always, whenever you guys were just hanging out he was fine, but whenever you and Colby acted like a couple he just, separated himself from you guys. Was he... Jealous? No, he couldn't be, you and Colby we're happy, but wasn't he? He was single, but you didn't think that bothered him. You shake it off, telling yourself you're over thinking it.
You and Colby sat in bed, he was on his phone and you were too. You scrolled through your Instagram feed aimlessly, you were very bored. You climbed on top of Colby, straddling him.
"Babe," you started, "I'm bored." You said, one hand on either side of him.
"Well," he put down his phone and put hands over and under your legs. He slid his hands slowly along the side of your body while kissing your neck. He leaned back on the bed again before saying, "I have just the activity in mind," he flipped the two of you over before kissing you. The rough, passionate kind, his signature. You kissed him back, of course. He say up straight and slipped of his shirt, tossing it to the side. He moved his hands up and down your waist. You sat up again and pulled his shirt off of him over his head. You left a trail of kisses down from his ear to his chest and brushed your lips against his as he unhooked your bra. You took it off and slid down the bed, taking his pants off of him and flinging them to the side. You went back up, kissing from his chest to his mouth. He kissed you back, and he slowly slid off your shorts. You moved your hips around in circles, he moaned quietly with pleasure. Once all articles of clothing had been removed, he went in slow, at first, but started picking up speed. You moaned, grabbing his hair and moving your waist to meet his. You slid your hands down his back, you nails slightly scrapping his back. You rolled over and he thrusted even faster. Just as you were about to climax, the door to your's and Colby's bedroom opens.
"Hey-," Sam starts, "oh shit," he says, his face turning red with embarrassment before he turned around and slammed the door behind him.
Shit shit shit shit shit! You say to yourself.
"Oh my god," a mortified Colby as he finished putting on his pants. You got dressed quickly before sitting on the edge of the bed.
"What are we going to do?" You say. What could you do? How could you face Sam after that. He had caught you two in the act, "this is so embarrassing," you mutter.
"Yah," Colby shakes his head in disbelief, "I guess we just act like it didn't happen," he suggests, almost like it was a question.
"Oh my god! OH MY GOD," you couldn't believe that just happened. Imagine how embarrassed Sam must feel. You felt awful. You should of locked the door, how could you be so careless?
"It's not that big of a deal," Colby says.
"What do you mean it's not a big deal? He caught us having sex! This is bad, not to mention how he's obviously been feeling like a third wheel," you say as you paced the floor, "ugh, we're such shitty friends," you shake your head.
"We're not bad friends," Colby says in a feeble attempt to comfort you. How was this not bothering him?
"Ummm, yah, we are. We exclude him from everything, not to mention our nasty PDA's that he doesn't like," you reply.
"He's made that clear," Colby mumbles under his breath.
"Well, we can't stay in here forever," you start, "we might as well get this over with," you say.
You both walk out of your bedroom, only to find that Sam is in his room with his door shut. You knock.
"Can we come in?" You ask.
"I locked the door," he says, "because you can do that. You know, lock the door," he says, obviously addressing what had just happened.
"We're really sorry about that, Sam," you reply, what else was there to say?
"I guess I should be used to you guys doing couple-y stuff," he says, a hint of sadness in his voice.
"Oh my god, Sam, we feel so bad, and I know we've been leaving you out recently," you say. You look to Colby for support.
"Coke on, say something," you whisper.
"What do I say?" He asks.
"I don't know, something comforting?" Your reply.
"Uh," Colby starts, "I'm sorry, dude, I-" he looks to you for something to say next. You mouth the words 'feel bad', "I feel bad about what happened."
"Can we just not talk about it, I think we'll all get over it," he pauses, "eventually. And you're right, you guys do exclude me," he finishes.
"Yah, I know, and I feel awful about it," you say.
Sam opens the door.
"It's fine, at least you know now, I didn't really know how to tell you I didn't like being the third wheel," he says.
"Well, I'll promise you that we will make an effort to not exclude you and to be less couple-y around you," you say.
"Couple-y?" Sam says teasingly.
"You know what I meant," you say, "so, are we all forgiven?" You ask.
"Yup," Sam says.
You let out a sigh of relief. Thank god.
•~•
Oh my gosh you guys, I'm so sorry for not updating. And I'm even more sorry for the long wait. This was requested in December and I'm only getting it up now, I'm so very sorry. I would like to thank you guys for all the reads/views and favorites. It's so nice seeing those notifications. I do have more requests in the works, so those are on their way. But yah, that's all, stay safe kids.