Reauest for madawggz: part 2 (do over)

Your sister was thoroughly enjoying bothering you. she and Colby had been "dating" for a week now, and you were getting tired of it. She always had that fake smile of hers plastered across her face whenever she was with Colby, and her forced laugh was starting to get on your nerves. You weren't even sure why Colby was staying with her, he wasn't enjoying it. Was he? It doesn't matter, anyway. He obviously didn't like you, or else he would have told you. Right? Get over it, Y/N! you said to yourself.

You sat in the kitchen on your phone, scrolling through your tumblr feed aimlessly, trying to distract yourself from Colby and your sister on the couch in the living room. She was giggling with her hand placed on his knee, but, as always, Colby looked bored.

You and Sam sat on your couch for in the family room watching TV. Does Colby really like your sister? The question was eating away at you.
"Hey," you started, looking at Sam, "do you think Colby really likes my sister?"
Sam scoffs, "please," he rolled his eyes.
"So is that a no?" You asked.
"Yes, that's a big fat "no"," he said, still looking at the TV.
"Then why is he still with her? I mean, it's been, like, three weeks," you say turning to him with your legs crossed.
Sam shifts and looks over to you, "I dunno," he said, he was obviously lying.
"Sam," you said, urging him to tell you. He didn't say anything, "Sam," you whined, "SAM," you yelled/whined.
"Ugh, fine," he exclaimed turning to face you, "I'm not supposed to tell you this but...." His voice trails off.
"But what?" You ask, eager to find out.
"But Colby likes you," he says, letting out a big sigh.
Wait. What? You thought to yourself. Colby, likes me?
"Like, like likes me," you ask.
Sam let's put a small laugh, "yes, Y/N, Colby like likes you," he says in a mocking tone.
"Shut up! And how do you know?" You ask, not believing what you were hearing.
"He's told me, I mean, we are best friends if you haven't noticed," he says.
"Does your sarcasm know no bounds?" You ask jokingly, "but he couldn't like me, it's impossible. He would have just asked me out if he really did," you finish.
"No, Y/N, he likes you, he just didn't know whether you liked him back, he didn't want to ruin your friendship," Sam says.
"But..." You started, trying to think of an excuse. But you couldn't think of anything. Colby really liked you. Oh my gosh Colby really liked you! Your smile dropped when a certain someone came to mind, "but my sister, if I start dating Colby she'll make my life living hell," you say, slumping down on the couch.
"But she doesn't even like him," Sam says.
"Yah, but she likes seeing me unhappy, for some weird and fucked up reason," you say.

Sam left earlier and you're now sitting in the kitchen. You hear the door open and out of the corner of your eye you see you're sister walk through the foyer and up the stairs. After a while she comes back down stairs.
"How was the date," you ask, trying to sound as sincere as possible, hopping not to start anything.
"Why the hell do you want to know?" She asked as she crabbed chips out of the cabinet.
"Just making small talk, damn, calm down," you said and let out an exasperated sigh.
She rolled her eyes and sat down on a stool and the other end of the island.
"So, do you really like Colby?" You asked, not looking up from your phone.
"Give it a rest, Y/N," she started, "and, no, I don't really like Colby, but, by the looks of it, he likes me," she said.
You snapped, "how in the world could you possibly think Colby likes you?" You yelled, "he doesn't, do you not see it? You're a bore, your fake, your a basic bitch that's only using him to bother me, which is a pretty shitty thing to do, even for you!" She opened her mouth to say something but you cut her off, "don't even say anything, I don't want a catty comeback, you need to drop the act, you're not fooling anyone! Even a dip-shit could tell that you're not into each other! You honestly think you're upsetting me? Cause I'm not bothered," you lied, "I'm not bothered on tiny bit, you're the one that can't be a slut anymore, you're the one that has dedicated your life to trying to make me miserable, which is pretty pathetic if you ask for anyone," you spat. You couldn't believe what you were, you were actually talking back.
"Look, Y/N," your sister said calmly, a sly smile crept on to her face, "it doesn't matter whether he likes me or I like him. As much as you'd like to deny it, I'm bothering you. And that little tantrum you just threw isn't going to change anything," she said before walking off.
It's had been a while since your little talk with your sister. Everyday she sat with him at lunch, they went on dates, it was gross. You hated to admit it, but it was bothering you, bothering you so much that you could no longer hang out with Colby. It was just to hard, and not to mention awkward.
It was Friday night and you were sitting at your desk in your room working on homework, when you heard the doorbell ring
Ding! Dong!
Ding! Dong!
Ding! Dong!
"I'm coming, I'm coming," you yelled as you ran down the stairs. "Oh," you exclaimed after you opened the door, "Colby."
~•~
Hey guys, so, this is the part 2 do over for madawggz, since she wasn't satisfied with the previous one (which is totally fine, if you ever make a request and don't like your imagine, tell me and all write it over again with the changes you'd like) there will be a part three (sorry if that upsets any of you) but I just write really long stories so \_(•_•)_/. Well, until next time, stay safe kids.