You can't

Just a few more hours. Then he'll be home. You just have to hold on for a few more hours.

You can't.

Colby,

Us, was the best thing to ever happen to me. You helped me hold on for so long. I'm here because of you. I was happy because of you. But I can't do it anymore. Every moment is just painful, all I want to do is escape this. I want it all to stop. I tried, Colby, I really tried, and I'm sorry. I'm weak. I let it take over me. I have to let go. I have to give up. I'm too tired. I'm tired of life. It needs to end. I won't burden you anymore. I'll love you, forever, and always.

-Y/N

You left the note on the bed you both shared.

As tears feel from your eyes, you laid down on Colby's side of the bed, hugging the pillow one last time. You wanted to be with him forever, but you couldn't live like this.

You thought of all the memories you had with him, how he saved you from this so many times. But you were done. You couldn't do it anymore. Not even for Colby. You were putting him through hell, maybe he'd be happier if he didn't have to worry about you anymore.

You were sure of yourself, you had to do it. You got up slowly and crept to the bathroom, and closed the door. You grabbed your pills from the cabinet, and poured them into your hand.

Click.

The door to the apartment opened.

"Babe! I'm home," you heard Colby yell, "y/n?" He called, he was in the bedroom now, "no, no, no, no, no, no, no," you heard him mutter.

You let out a sob, thinking if the distress you were going to cause him. You thought you were being selfish, but had convinced yourself it was for the best.

The door to the bathroom opened, which you had forgotten to lock.

You were a shaking mess on the floor, tears streaming down your face. Colby approached you, taking the pills from your hand slowly.

"I'm sorry, Colby, I really am, I'm-"

"Don't apologize," he said, "I know it's hard, Y/N, but you're  strong, you've worked so hard, you've held on for so long, don't let it all go to waste."

"I'm just so tired, I just want it to be over," you wept.

"I know, babe, but it's going to get better, I promise. I love you so much, I don't know what I'd do without you. Loosing you," he shook his head as he looked for the words, "I don't know what would happen to me. You were put here for a reason Y/N, you have to stay."

"It hurts so much. Every minute, I just want it to be over."

Colby embraced you, and you melted into his arms. Only when you were with Colby, did your worries melt away. You felt loved, you felt warm, you felt alive.

Your tears stained his shaft as you clung to him.

"Don't leave me," he said.

"I promise."

•~•~•~•

Woah guys look who's back! Sorry to make my entrance on such a sad, and not well written note. But guys I logged on to find 290 notifications and 20k reads?????thanks babes. I will try to update more often, and they will get better. I DO TAKE REQUESTS YOU JUST HAVE TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I will not take requests from comments. Sorry my dudes, it's just my way of staying organized. But yah huge thanks and love you! Until next time, stay safe kids.