He trys to commit suicide: part 2

You sat in the passenger seat of Sam's car silent. You didn't move you just looked down the road trying not to think. Tears stained your cheeks and your eyes were still read. You started to think about Colby, and all the fun things you guys did. You tilted your head and smiled as you thought about all the great times you had together. Then you started thinking about all the arguments. And how petty they were, and how you guys fight so much, and how most of the time it was your fault, and how he was always the one to apologize so you guys could get back to loving each other. You couldn't help but think that maybe if you hadn't started all those fights and maybe if you had been around more, than maybe this wouldn't have happened.
"It's not your fault, Y/N," Sam says like he knew what you were thinking.
"Sam-"
"Really, if anything it's my fault, I mean, he's my best friend and I didn't notice anything," he says shaking his head while he looks down the road.
"I spend almost all my time with him and I didn't notice anything," you say as a smirk spreads across your face and you let out a bitter laugh, "I sleep in the same fucking bed with him and I didn't notice a god damn thing," you say.
You both stay silent until you get to the hospital.
After checking in a nurse shows you to his room. You take in a deep breath, but nothing could prepare you for this. When you step in the room you feel your heart shatter into a million pieces. There was a physical aching in your chest. You couldn't cry, it's was almost like you were in shock. It took all the strength in you too walk over slowly to the hospital bed. You say on the chair next to the bed. Sam looked down at him and frowned, you could tell he was holding tears back.
"He was lucky," the doctor said from behind you.
"You nod slowly and look back at Colby, he didn't look very lucky. He looked sick, and pale, and unhealthy. He looked like he was dying. 
Going back home that night and sleeping in an empty bed killed you. You barley slept, you lay their stating blankly at the ceiling. Seeing Colby the next day wasn't any easier. And you couldn't stay for more than 10 minutes, it hurt to much to see him like that. You felt selfish for feeling this way, but you just couldn't do it. You couldn't go to work and you didn't do your school work, all you did was lay in bed and think.
You walked into Colby's hospital room and sat down on the chair beside his bed. You hold his hand in yours, of course he wasn't holding it back (if that makes any sense). You had you head hung and you stared at the floor, you feel tears start to well up in your eyes. Today Colby was supposed to wake up, but you wondered, what if he never wakes up. Suddenly Colby's hand holds yours back, and you here a deep voice say, "head up princess, you tiaras falling off."
You smirk and look up at him, the tears fell slowly down your cheek. He had a week smile on his face and was obviously still weary.
"Don't ever do that again, Colby," you say.
He just smiles at you, "what?" You ask.
"Nothing, I'm just thinking about how much I missed that smile," he says smirking.
You roll your eyes playfully, "you get to come home in a few days," you tell him.
"Yah, it's been kinda quite without you there," Sam says from the other side of the room. It's true, it had been.
When Colby gets home he plops down on your bed, "the hospital bed aren't as comfy as they look," he says as he stares up.
"Hopefully you won't be back in one. Ever," you before lying down next to him.

Important question:
I started an imagine called "home for the holidays" and it has multiple parts. I'm not really liking them, and I don't know if I should go on to make other parts to it. If anyone wants me to continue them, comment saying so, or I'll stop making them.