∞Chapter 21∞

Song: Two Is Better Than One- Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift 

"Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect." -Zoey Sayward

The house was oddly silent when I woke up the next day. I walked downstairs, and I didn't smell breakfast. Nate wasn't there, and dad had already left for work. When I walked into the kitchen, I found a note.

Brooke,

Nate has an interview at ten, if you want to watch it. That's where we are. Your dad had to go to work early.

Love, mom

"So, I'm stuck here alone. Great." I muttered as I grabbed a cup and poured apple juice into it, and then my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my sports bra, smiling at the name that popped up.

Nate: Hey, love, how about after my interview, you and me go somewhere? I'll pick you up at the house, so be ready. Wear something hot (;

I smiled, rolling my eyes. Nate never ceased to make me laugh.

Brooke: Yeah, sure. But keep up with those comments, and the only thing you'll be getting is a punch in the face.

No later than two seconds after I sent it, my phone buzzed again.

Nate: Touchy. Actually, I think I'll be fine as long as it's a punch in the face with your lips (; I have to go to my interview. See you soon, love. XO

After I replied, I walked into the living room and turned on the music channel. There was a commercial on, which was good because I could get situated before Nate's interview came on.

"Good morning, Jacksonville! I'm here with Nate Jackson today, and we are going to discuss one of his newest songs, 'Living Without You'!" The interviewer smiled at the camera before it panned to a smiling Nate, who was clad in a yellow v-neck and dark denim jeans. He also had on a snap back, which made him look hot as hell.

"Hey, guys." He waved at the crowd before facing the interviewer. "I'm glad to be here, Nancy."

The crowd went wild, and he smiled again. Once everyone was quiet, the interviewer smiled at Nate. "So, the world knows this song is obviously about a special girl."

Nate smirked, the slightest tinge of pink on his cheeks. "I'd be lying if I said it wasn't."

"Well, who is this mystery girl?" The woman asked before looking out at the crowd. "I'm sure we all want to know, right?"

The crowd responded with screams, and Nate chuckled, smiling at them. He faced Nancy again, his smile growing bigger. "This girl is absolutely breathtaking, and I've never met anyone like her. She has a humor that makes you smile, even if it's something stupid, and you never get tired of her. She's also one of the kindest girls you'd ever meet once you get to know her, and I'm glad I met her. She knows how to brighten my whole day, just with her smile."

The crowd aw's, and Nate and Nancy smiled. I smiled too. It was sweet what he said about the girl, and even though my heart dropped at the fact he liked another girl, I was happy for whoever it was about. She was going to have an amazing guy if she took the chance.

"That was really sweet, Nate. I'm sure she's something special to have a song written about her, and definitely a lucky girl with that." Nancy enthused as she smiled at Nate once more before standing up. "Well, that's all the time we have today! Thanks for coming, Nate!"

Nate stood, shaking her hand and smiling. "My pleasure, Nancy! Thanks for having me!"

After Nate left the stage, I walked upstairs and slipped into a pair of light denim high rise shorts, a black v-neck, and my black converses. I clasped a silver heart necklace around my neck, and then I parted my light blonde hair on the side since it was naturally straight. When I finished getting ready, my phone buzzed.