∞Chapter 22∞

Song: Rumors- Jake Miller

"The good things in life are better with you." -Anonymous

"That's good, Nate! Just like that!" The photographer exclaimed as Nate posed, smiling with his arms crossed over his chest, and when his eyes caught mine, his smile grew. He was clad in a navy blue shirt and denim jeans, and the way the lights hit him made him look more attractive than ever.

Nate had a photo shoot the next morning after the night at the field, and for some reason, he wanted me to come. I went, not only because I wanted to, but also because Nate had a great way of persuading me, and boy, was I glad I went. The camera absolutely loved Nate, and I loved watching it. I also loved getting to see the pictures pop up on the computer, seeing as they were amazing.

"Okay, Nate. Since your girl is here, we're going to do something a little different." The photographer looked back at me before motioning for the makeup artist to take me. She led me to a chair, and then after talking to the photographer, she walked back over to me, a tube of red lipstick in her hands. While she was preparing me, the photographer faced Nate again, taking more pictures.

"What is this for?" I questioned before the makeup artist spread the lipstick over my lips, and she smirked at me.

"Oh, you'll see."

Once she was finished, she led me over to where Nate and the photographer were, and when the photographer faced me, he smiled widely. "Alright, Brooke. Since it's obvious Nate has someone new on his arm, we thought it would be good to hint it at the fans. So, this is where you and the red lipstick comes in."

He dragged me beside Nate, and then he lifted Nate's shirt slightly, revealing his tan, perfectly sculpted abs. He made Nate hold his shirt up so that part of his skin was exposed, and then the photographer faced me, smirking.

"Brooke, my dear, you're going to kiss him there," He points to a part of Nate's abs, "And leave your lip mark."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head, and Nate busted out laughing, holding his stomach from laughing so hard. "Oh my God, this is golden."

My face was burning, and I knew my cheeks were probably as red as a tomato. Nate was still laughing, and he was nearly on the floor from laughing so hard. I glared at him, and he finally sobered up, cheekily grinning at me.

"Come on, love. It's not like you haven't done worse to me." He teased, and the photographer's jaw dropped.

"Nate!" I squealed, hitting his arm, and then I faced the photographer, shaking my head. "He's kidding. Don't listen to him."

The photographer shook his head, smiling. He walked back to his tripod, and then Nate lifted his shirt, winking at me. I rolled my eyes, before pressing my lips against his ab, leaving my lip mark. When I pulled away, Nate was staring down at me, grinning widely. "That was hot, love."

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Shut up."

Nate busted out laughing, and in the background, I heard the camera snap. The photographer motioned for me to stand to the side, so I wasn't in the photo, and then Nate held his shirt, smiling at the camera. The photographer took a couple pictures of him in that pose from different angles, and then he glanced at me again.

"Kiss his cheek, Brooke." The photographer commanded, and I walked to Nate, resting my hands on his shoulder as I softly pressed my lips against his cheek, letting it linger. I could feel Nate's lips shifting into a smile, and the camera snapped again before I moved away. I walked out of the picture again, and a few more photos were taken before Nate was finally finished. As he was getting the makeup taken off of him, I looked at the proofs on the computer, especially the ones of him and I. We both looked so happy, and seeing us like that made me smile.