Chapter 2

As Liam talked with my parents in front of the bus stop, I notice that more people we coming around, waiting for the bus. I was beginning to get nervous. I kept wondering what would or could happen if someone recognized him, but there wasn't a problem, since he kept his hood up and sunglasses on.

"So what do you think?" Rachel asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Of what?" I ask confused.

"If monkeys could fly. What do you think I mean?" She sassed and I couldn't help but laugh.

I smirked at her. "You mean Liam?" She nodded. I smiled at the memory of staring into Liam's eyes and stared at the ground. "I don't know. He's okay I guess." I said trying not to smile.

"What?! You don't know." She pointed a finger at me. "You're lying. I know you are. Because," –she leaned closer to my ear– "I saw you blush while Liam stared back at you." Rachel whispered in my ear excitedly. I smiled then noticed the bus had finally come. Everyone got on the bus and I got into the wheel chair spot then put my brakes on. Liam tried to snag the seat beside me, but Rachel pushed him out of the way before he could. "Sorry Liam. Roxie and I have some girl talk to do."

Liam pouted making me giggled at how adorable it made him look.

"Don't worry, Liam. We'll just be a few minutes." I told him. He winked at me and smiled, then sat in the seat across from us.

"So, who texted you?" Rachel asked leaning closer to me so no one would be able hear. I leaned back in my chair and rolled my eyes. I didn't want to answer that question, but I knew I had to or I'd never hear the end of it. I let out a breath of air.

"Tyler," I said finally.

"What! That idiot is talking to you?"

"Yeah..." I groaned.

"Who's Tyler?" My head shot up at the sound of Liam voice. Shit! I stared at him in shock. Tyler was the last person in the world I wanted Liam to know about.

"Are you listening to our conversation?" I asked him in annoyance.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

I glared at him and immediately he looked down at his shoes.

“What else happened? Like what did he say?” Rachel whispered, but I didn’t hear well since there was commotion outside.

"What?" I asked.

"Tyler. What did he say to you?"

"All he said was that he wants to talk…." I said trailing off.

~Liam P.O.V.~

I sat down and leaned back in my seat. "Who texted you?" I heard Rachel say. I quickly turned my head to face the floor. Why was I eavesdropping?

"Tyler." Roxie responded, her voice sounded annoyed.

"Who's Tyler?" I thought to myself, but then realized I had said it out loud. I looked up at Roxie, Shock was written all-over her face.

"Are you listening to our conversation?" Roxie asked with fear and anger in her voice.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." I stuttered. She glared at me and I immediately stared down at the ground. I let out a breath of air as I ran my fingers through my hair. Why was I feeling this way? My mind brought me back to the airport where I first laid eyes on her. Her dad was talking to me but my eyes went straight to her. I didn't even notice her being in a wheel chair... I started to wonder if I was falling for her. But I only met her today. How can that be?