Chapter 17

~Liam's P.O.V.~

I sat in the grass by the house the lads and I were staying at; pulling the grass out in frustration. I was absolutely crushed. Seeing Zayn kiss Roxie made my blood boil. And I think she even kissed him back. Why was I having all these feelings of anger and jealousy against Zayn? Roxie wasn't even mine and yet I felt protective of her. And why shouldn't I Be? But I knew I wanted to be more than friends. I wanted her to be mine.

I felt someone nudge me from behind and I looked behind me to see Roxie. She gave me a pitiful smile before slipping out of her chair and knelt down beside me. She reached up at my face, wiping at the tears that were spilling out from my eyes that I didn't even know were coming down.

"Liam, why are you crying?" She asked sweetly, still wiping away my tears. I sniffled and stared at the ground.

"I don't know." I mumbled a lie. I wasn't really sure if I even had the guts to tell her the truth. That I love her. Oh God was I in love with her.

She chuckled and caressed my cheek with her hand. "You know you're cute when you lie." My heart skipped.

"H-how do you know?" She leaned close to my ear and felt her breath on my neck.

"Cause your eyebrow twitches and your eyes turn a darker shade of brown." She whispered with her hand cupping the side of her mouth. Her breath feathered my skin, sending shivers down my spine. "Now, tell me the truth. Why were you crying?" She asked after leaning away from my ear. I sighed, leaned back on my hands then leaned my head back before I took a deep breath and sat up, exhaling deeply as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Seeing you kiss Zayn..." I sighed as a single tear rolled down my cheek. "I felt like someone had ripped my heart to shreds."

"I'm sorry. Everything just happened so fast. I wasn't even sure what was going on myself."

"How can you say that? You kissed him back!" I paused. "Don't you understand I love you?! Every time I see you want your arms wrapped around me and my lips attached to yours!" I blurted out making her gasp slightly.

"You really feel that way about me...?" I nodded, wiping at the tears in my eyes and sniffled. When I looked at her, her face was just inches away from mine and she was staring at me like she was trying to see if I was being sincere. Also, the way she was looking at me made my heart race and my hands become sweaty. She stared into my eyes and then to my lips. She began to lean in slowly and her lips just grazed mine before kissing me fully....

~Louis' P.O.V.~

"Welcome to our humble abode!" I exclaimed as Rachel entered our house. Well I guess it wasn't really our house, we were just renting it for the week but we made it ours.

"Wow. Nice." She muttered sounding unimpressed. We were in the mudroom though and I wondered if she was expecting a grand coridor. We were only in a cottage mud room; there wasn't much to expect. We slipped off our shoes and entered the hall by the stairs and she gasped.

"Okay... sorry I wasn't expecting this." She said in awe. The stairs were at the end of the hall and there was coat hooks and a bench on the wall beside it "Is there no elevator?" I shook my head sadly and she shrugged. "Oh well. I guess Roxie won't be able to go upstairs." I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What are you talking about? Any of us could carry her up there." I stated and she shook her head holding a hand up.

"No. no no. nope nope nope. Nobody's carrying her up. Just... just no." I became confused, but played along.

"Oh, yeah totally. Roxie is not going up there what so ever!"

"What is wrong with you two? Any of us could bring her up there if we asked nicely." Harry stated in anger.