Chapter 7

~Rachel's P.O.V.~

"Roxie." Dina yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Roxie yelled back and waited for an answer. No answer. "What is it?" She groaned when her mom didn't answer and turned to Liam. "Could you go see what she wants?" She asked him. He nodded and left the room. I decided to go on twitter. I scrolled through the news feed and Louis' last tweet caught my eye. I read.

@Louis_Tomlinson: How annoying can this day get?

I stared at it for a few second trying to figure out what he meant by that. Did he not like us? I glance over at him. He was leaning against the couch on his phone, probably still on twitter.

Suddenly Harry was standing in front of me. He stood there for a good three minutes before clearing his throat trying to get my attention. I looked up at him questioningly.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Could I sit there?" He asked pointing to the spot where I was sitting.

"Why don't you sit over here?" I said pointing to the empty spot be side me.

"Cause I don't feel like it."

Louis smacked the hard wood floor with both hands which made us jump. Louis stood up. "Harry just sit your ass down!" He yelled. Harry dropped down onto the couch and everyone went silent and stared at Louis.

"Whoa bro! What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing." He snapped and walked out the back door to the back porch.

"Well then...." Roxie sighed. I went back to my twitter and began typing something out.

@carrotgirlsgotswagger: Niall is soo sweet and cute. #HavingAnAwesomeDay

I didn't really know what to say other than that. Liam came back and noticed that I was on my phone. He grabbed it from me and began typing something.

"Liam! Give that back." I demanded. He turned his back to me and held my phone high above me as I tried to jump on his back to retrieve it. Liam laughed and tried to get me off. Once he was done, he gave it back and I sat back down then read what he tweeted. I stared at it in shock.

@carrotgirlsgotswagger: @NiallOfficial you're sooooooo CUTE marry me ;) ♥♥♥

Liam was now laughing his head off.

"Liam James Payne!" I yelled and threw my phone at him, hitting him in the shoulder.

"Ow." He whined, rubbing it. Just then Niall came into the room staring at his phone. I blushed and tried to hide it from him. But why was I? He wouldn't know it was me. None of the boys knew my twitter name. Liam handed me my phone just as Louis came back. I began to inspect me phone and saw a couple scratches on the back.

"Oh dang. I should really get a cover for this." I stated.

"Why?" Louis asked coming back into the house. I showed him my phone and let him take it from me and he began to inspect it carefully.

"Harry give me your phone." He ordered.

"Why?" Harry asked, narrowing his eyebrows.

"Don't ask questions. Just give it to me."

Harry eyed him suspiciously then handed him the phone. Louis took it and began to take the cover off it.

"Hey that's mine." Harry yelled and stood up as Louis placed Harry's cover onto my phone and handed us back our phones.

"She needs it more than you. And besides you have lots." Louis chuckled. Harry rolled his eyes and sat down on the floor. I stared at my new cover that had Louis picture on it.