Chapter 25

~Roxie's P.O.V.~
The chirping of birds woke me making me slowly open my droopy eyes. I was on my side and Facing towards the window and sun-rays were peeking through the cracks of the curtains, filling the room with streams of light.

I turned over and yawned. As I turned I realized wasn't laying on the leather couch anymore. I sat up and looked around. It wasn't the same room I shared with Rachel 'cause there was only one bed.

The room was about average size and was painted in two different stripes of green, horizontally. It wasn't till I looked up by the headboard and noticed the mirrors hanging on the walls and realized I was in Zayn's room.

I looked down at myself and found that I was no longer in my day clothes, but only in my cami that I wore underneath my shirt and plaid pajama pants that I knew weren't mine.

I don't remember changing.

I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed and into my wheel chair then went to the bathroom to freshen up. My eyes were burning and sore from leaving my contacts in all night so I took them out. I wasn't blind without them, but I had a bit of trouble finding my way to the stairs. I carefully made my way down and went to the kitchen.

Since the boys had made us breakfast the other times, I decided to make it for them this time. I pulled out a carton of eggs and bacon out of the fridge and began to cook. After a few minutes I heard the front door open.

"Something smells good." Someone said. I turned to see Liam come into the room. He didn't see me at first. He just opened up the fridge, taking a bottle of water out. When he shut the fridge he saw me and smiled. "Roxie. What are you doing up?" He asked, surprised then took a drink of his water.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I asked you first. It's only fair."

I chuckled. "Okay fine. I making you guys breakfast." Liam took another drink then nodded.

"Can I help?" He asked, coming closer to me and placed his head on my shoulder. I turned my head to see him smiling at me and I nodded. Liam helped cook the bacon and I moved onto toasting the waffles.

"So... this morning I found that I wasn't sleeping in my clothes so I was wondering... Umm... Am I possibly wearing your pants?" Liam looked up from what he was cooking and nodded.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. It's just... don't you think it's a bit soon to be sharing stuff. I mean we just started dating and everything. And... who... changed me?" I questioned as I took the couple of waffles out of the toaster and put them on a plate and added more to the toaster. Liam stared at me, biting the corner of his bottom lip.

"No. But I'm sorry if you feel that way." A light blush rose to his cheeks as he looked back to the food on the stove. "And I changed you..." He mumbled and I raised my eyebrows.

"Well den..." I moved the plate of waffles over to the island counter. "Let's change the subject, shall we?Where did Zayn sleep last night?" I asked as I pulled my self out of my chair and sat on the barstool by the island.

"He slept on the couch. Didn't you see him?" I shook my head. "I think he's still asleep."

"No, I'm not," Zayn groaned, walking into the room. "You guys talk too much." He explained as he grabbed a waffle off the plate and took a bite.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Have a good sleep?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not really a comfy couch to sleep on. So no, I didn't have a good sleep" He groaned, leaning from side to side, stretching his back and sighed as it cracked a couple times. "I'm going back to bed, now that my room isn't occupied." He said walking back out of the kitchen, contentedly eating his waffle.