Chapter 11

~Roxie's P.O.V.~

I went in my room to change back into the clothes I had on earlier. As I waited for Louis to make lunch, I towel dried my hair and left it as is; didn't really feel like straitening it again. Just as I was about to leave the room, Rachel came in dripping wet and gave me an unexpected hug.

"Ah! Rachel, what are you doing? I don't want to get wet and have to change again." I yelled and pushed her away.

"No! Bad girl." Rachel said dully and slapped my cheek lightly. I scrunched up my face and pushed her hand away, annoyed.

"Stop it. You're just as bad as Louis." I yelled in anger.

"Hey, who said that?" Louis yelled from the kitchen.

"Roxie." Rachel yelled back and I elbowed her in the side.

"Rachel." I growled between gritted teeth. Rachel laughed at my expression and took a step back. "Pffft, whatever." I muttered and waved my hand at her as left the room. As I came into the family room, I began to hear someone laughing. Then I saw who was laughing. Harry. He was on the floor laughing him head of at Zayn who was standing by the glass door dripping wet.

"Harry! stop that's not funny. Zayn are you okay? What happened?" I asked. Zayn stood there shivering and hugging himself trying to warm up. Harry was now laughing uncontrollably on the floor. I glared at him and he stopped enough to answer.

"I push him in." He stared laughing again but not as before. He was about to sit on the couch but I stopped him before he could.

"Harry, don't sit on there. You're still wet." I stated. "And why did you push Zayn into the water you now he can't swim. What if he'd drowned?" Harry shrugged and headed towards the front door. I guess he was going to there place.

"Hey, get Zayn some dry clothes before you come back would ya." I yelled before I heard the door close. I turned back to Zayn who was still shivering.

"You want me to get you a towel?" I asked, narrowing my eyebrows a bit worried that he might catch a cold. He nodded and I left to get the towel from the washroom. When I came back I didn't see him by the door so I wheeled out onto the deck and found him sitting on the swinging bench.

"Here." I said, handing him the towel. He nodded thanking me and wrapped it around himself.

"Um. Zayn you might want to take your shirt off, or else the towel will get wet and it won't be keeping you warm."

"Oh. Right." He stood up and pulled off his shirt then draped it over the rail to dry.

I not my lip as I stared at the sight of his bare chest. That chest! oh my gosh! I tried looking away but couldn't do it. I couldn't figure out what the hello kitty was wrong with me. I hadn't done it earlier when he had his shirt off so why was I wanting to fangirl now?

Zayn wrapped the towel around his self again and smiled at me. Finally, I looked away and Zayn cracked up.

"Roxie just let it out." Zayn suggested, but all I did was stay silent. Zayn laughed. "Come on I know you wanted to scream at the sight of me shirtless." I looked up in shock.

"How would you now that?" I asked, nervously biting my lip. Zayn laughed heartedly, this time leaning his head back.

"It's not that hard to read your expression, Roxie."

"Am I blushing or something?" I asked, my voice shaking nervously as I reached for my cheeks. Zayn smiled showing his teeth and nodded. I covered my cheeks with my hands and looked away, probably blushing even more. Zayn place a finger under my chin and moved my head to look at him. He let go when I did.