Chapter 5

~Roxie's P.O.V.~

I opened my eyes slowly then winced from the light. I blinked a couple times, trying to get them to adjust. The sunlight was streaming through the open window making the white room look brighter. I looked around trying to figure out where I was then I remembered. I smiled at myself and noticed Rachel putting up posters on her side of the wall. She picked up another poster and as she unfolded it I noticed that it was one of mine.

"Don't touch that!" I yelled. Rachel jumped and put her hand on her chest and began panting.

"You trying to give me a heart attack?" She cried. Soon Liam came rushing in followed by Louis.

"What wrong? I heard yelling." Liam stated, looking from me to Rachel. She looked at the poster in her hand and smiled, like she was desperately trying to hold in a laugh.

"Roxie here had a fit 'cause I was holding one of her favorite posters." Rachel grinned. Liam took the poster and smirked then turned it around to show me.

"A poster of me? How cute," Liam teased. I rolled my eyes playfully at him and pulled the covers off as I sat up.

"Can I put them up for you?" Liam asked suddenly.

"Yes." I answered without hesitation.

"Oh thanks, I feel so loved." Rachel said sarcastically as she put the last of her posters up. Louis stared at her and screamed as his eyes grew wide. At first i thought he was going to run up to her but he ran past her and up to a poster of himself. "Oh My Gosh! It's Louis Tomlinson!" He shrieked and licked the poster. Everyone in the room howled with laughter. I fell back in my bed laughing till my sides hurt.

"Oh my... gosh Louis..." I laughed in between words and stomped my foot on the bed trying to control my laughter enough to speak. Rachel fell to the floor holding her stomach, laughing so heard she was crying.

Louis took a seat beside me like nothing happened. "How was your nap?" He asked. I eyed him suspiciously.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked, still laughing lightly. He shrugged.

"I don' know. Hey have you seen Kevin anywhere." He asked.

"Louis I just woke up... How would I know were Kevin is?" I pointed out.

"Wow. Sassy much." Louis smirked.

"Look who's talking." Rachel replied, getting up from the floor. I look back at Liam who was waiting patiently.

"What do you want me to use to stick this to the wall?" He asked.

"Oh sorry." I chuckled a little embarrassed. I looked around for one or my bags and spotted it on the dresser.

"Louis could you hand me that?" I asked pointing to the bag. He nodded and pulled it off the dresser then sudenly dropped it to the floor, like there was a ton of bricks in it. He was hunched over, dragging it slowly over to the bed and stopped. I leaned over and picked it up with one hand.

"Weakling." I teased as I opened the bag and began digging around in it.

"What cha lookin' for?" Louis asked trying to look inside it. I put my hand over it.

"None of your bees wax." I said in a playful tone. He gave me a serious look and I smirked at him. "Just kidding. I'm looking for my sticky tack." I giggled. I looked in the bag and finally found it. "Here catch." I said tossing the sticky tack at Liam, hitting him on the cheek.

"Ow." Liam cried, grasping his cheek.

"I said catch." I chuckled. Louis put his hand over his mouth, trying not to stop himself from laughing.