Chapter 24

~Roxie's P.O.V.~
A few hours later, Louis and Harry returned. Louis was noticeably calmer, but I could tell he was still angry. I was glad Niall and Louis weren't at each other throats. Who knows what Louis would have done to Niall if Harry hadn't gotten him to calm down. When I left the family room, Rachel was talking to Niall. I was kinda hoping she would tell Niall and Louis about, Darren, her boyfriend instead of leading them on. But I couldn't blame Rachel for not telling them. Or for kissing Louis for that matter. Darren had been neglecting her for weeks now and I didn't even know why. She wouldn't tell me when I asked.

I was in my room, lying down on the bed, when suddenly my phone began ringing. I sat up dangling my legs over the side then grabbed my phone up off the nightstand. I didn't check the caller ID and the ringer was normal so I didn't think much of it until I heard who it was.

"Hello?" I said.

"Well hello to you too, bitch. Took me a while to figure out how to get you to answer my calls." My heart jumped and the feeling of fear engulfed me.

I sighed, defeated. "What do you want, Tyler?"

"I want to see my girlfriend again."

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore, Tyler." I snapped and Tyler became furious. He began yelling at me, telling me I was worthless and calling names. The sound of his voice brought tears to my eyes.

"You know, Tyler. I just had it with you. All you ever do is tell me I'm worthless and then ask for me back. How pathetic is that. That night... that night you violated me..." My voice began to shake. "How can you live with yourself with that stuck in your head?" My voice fell to a whisper and a tear rolled down my check.

"Now you listen here bitch, and you listen good. I will do whatever it takes to get you back with me and will not hesitate to kill anyone who gets in my way; not even your ol' man..." My body became numb all over. I just wanted to sink right down to the floor and cry. "Oh. And that night..." He pause with a sadistic chuckle. "When were back together, I'll just make it just as good as the last." I couldn't take it anymore and just hung up on him and closed my eyes. I was so scared.

Even though he wouldn't be able to find me, the way he talked to me made me feel like he could snatch me right through the phone. I could feel the tears trying to escape from my closed eyes. I gritted my teeth in anger and threw my phone across the room

"Ow!" Someone yelped and I opened my eyes and saw Louis in front of me, rubbing his now sore chest. I laughed slightly and began wiping at my tears.

"Sorry, Lou. I didn't mean to hurt you." I sniffled. Louis stared at me for a minute with a worried look on his face.

"You alright, Roxie?" He asked and I sniffled again, nodding my head slightly and hoped he would think nothing of it. But it didn't work. "Come on, Roxie. Please don't lie to me." He looked down at my phone by his feet and picked it up. "Did Tyler call you?" I nodded slightly. He sighed, placing my phone on the nightstand. "I'll be right back okay," He said before leaving the room. Few minutes later he came back with a mug of what looked and smelled like coffee. He handed it to me. I gladly took it and took a sip.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"No problem." He took a seat next to me and sighed. "So um... you want to tell me what happened? It was Tyler who called you, right?" I nodded slowly and held the warm mug on my lap. Then there was silence. I stared at my drink hoping Louis would just leave me alone. I didn't want to tell him about what Tyler said or what he did to make me upset. But he didn't and I knew I had to tell him. I told him the whole conversation Tyler and I had and a little more than I had intended. "He didn't?" He yelled in shock then cussed under his breath.