Chapter 12

~Roxie's P.O.V.~

After a few seconds Harry came into the room again with a slight smirk on his lips. I could tell he was hiding something behind his back, but couldn't see what it was. He took a seat beside me and sat on it.

"Harry! What did you do with my shirt!?!" Zayn shrieked from the washroom and Harry and Niall laughed. I was melting at the sound of them laughing and I bet Rachel was too. Rachel took a seat beside Niall and he blushed, looking away. Awww. Zayn came into the room, shirtles and went up to Harry, fuming.

"Harry I want my shirt." Zayn demanded and Harry shook his head.

"What shirt? Don't have your shirt." Harry stated and tried to act all serous. I could feel something being pushed behind me and I gave Harry a questioning look. He winked at me and I realized what he was doing and tried to stop him, but it didn't work much.

"Harry, come on. Gimme my damn shirt!" Zayn roared. Harry chuckled as Zayn tried to pull him off the couch to retrieve his shirt.

"It's not here. Look." Harry stood up and showed him the empty seat and I smirked. Zayn noticed and began trying to move me over. I giggled as I used my hands and feet too try and stop him.

"Zayn. Stop I don't have it." I giggled as he pulled me, trying to get me to move. "Ow. Zayn that's my undies." I cried as I felt him pull on my underwear, giving me a wedgie. Everyone laughed hysterically. I was laughing so hard I wasn't able to sit. I looked up at Zayn -who was now beet red of embarrassment- and pulled the shirt out from under me and threw it at him; he pulled it on quickly.

Soon I realized that Louis was also in the room rolling on the floor laughing along with Rachel, Harry, and Niall; though Rachel and Niall were still on the couch.

~Liam's P.O.V.~

When I was I on my way to the girl's house I suddenly felt nervous and went back. When I got back, no one was there. I guess I missed Niall on my way back. I went into the kitchen to make myself some coffee then sat at the island while I waited for the water the heat up. Why did my nervousness always get in the way?

My phone suddenly went off and it vibrated against my bum. I pulled it out and saw that it was a text from an unknown number.

I read: Hey Liam, are u ok?

I wasn't sure if I should answer it, but I did anyways.

Liam: I'm ok. Who's this?

Unknown number: It's Roxie. Y didn't u come back with Niall?

My heart began speeding up as I read the text and I could hear it pounding in my ears and my palms began to sweat. I took a deep breath and got up to pour myself some coffee then sat back down and stared at the phone in my hand as I took a sip of my drink. Why couldn't I act myself whenever I saw her or heard her name? I didn't know how to reply and I didn't know what to do. I just stared at the text. A few minute must have gone by 'cause she texted again and I jumped when it dinged.

Unknown number: Liam are u sure ur ok... I'm getting worried.

I took a deep breath as I ran my hand through my hair nervously. I titled Roxie's number as I tried to figure out what to say.

Liam: aww do u miss meh :) lol

My angel ♥: Maybe... and 'meh' really?

Liam: whyyy not...

My angel ♥: ur not a gangster Liam...

Liam: I could try :)

My angel ♥: lol are u coming over or what?