Chapter 23

~Roxie's P.O.V.~
Wheeling myself onto the deck I looked around and found it deserted. I wondered where everyone had gone till I heard a loud thud. Zayn was crouched on the ground like he had jump out of the tree.

"What were you doing up there?" I asked as he made his way over to me.

"Trying to get away from the zombie."

I gave him a questioning stare. "Zombie?"

He nodded, chuckling at the look I was giving him. "Yeah Niall came back from the dead," He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I heard yelling and turned in that direction. Rachel and Louis were being chased by Niall who was laughing his head off. They both ran into the house dripping wet and Niall was trying to catch up to them. I followed them back into the house.

"Louis, save me!" Rachel screamed, jumping into his arms. Niall stopped and stared at them, raising a brow. He looked like he was about to say something, but turned away biting his lip then sat down on the couch with a huff. I could tell something was wrong. I was just about to ask what was bothering him when Rachel pulled me towards the bedroom.

"Rachel, what are you doing?" I asked her when we reached the room. She held up her finger, telling me to wait then grabbed some clothes from the closet and headed to the bathroom. While I waited for her, questions about Niall came flooding my brain. Why was he acting so strange? Every time Rachel was with Louis, he seemed... different. Like he was jealous or something. Then it hit me. Could he like Rachel too? Rachel returned from the bathroom and began pacing in front of me. She was now wearing a black shirt that said "this is my zombie killing shirt" on the front and camo shorts. Her hair was still wet.

"Okay. Okay... where do I start?" She mumbled and I chuckled slightly.

"Why don't you sit first?" She nodded and sat on her bed and I took a seat beside her, crossed legged, facing each other.

"Well. I was running from Niall who was chasing me and Louis. I followed Louis back to their house and Louis gabs me and pulled me and we both fell into the pool!"

"So that's how you two got wet." She nodded. "And now you're wearing that shirt 'cause niall is a zombie?" I chuckled and she did too.

"Well he's not really a zombie anymore... Anyways, when I came up for air, Louis was just starig at me and I asked him why. He asked me if I felt anything after he kissed me."

"And? Did you feel anything?"

"Gurl, I felt the fucking zoo! I mean really!? It was Louis fucking Tomlinson! But whatever, back to the story. We were just staring at each other and I couldn't say anything. He kinda got sad and was about to get out of the pool but I just wanted him to know I did feel something so I just pulled him back and I kissed him." My eyes widened in disbelief and my jaw drop slightly.

"Y-..." I exhaled deeply, scratching my head, trying to process what she had just said to me. "Whale den..." My eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of blond out of the corner of my eye. blond. Oh no... I turn my attention back to Rachel nervously saying, "But wouldn't that mean you just cheated on, you know who?" Rachel looked around the room blankly, biting her lip as she sighed.

"I guess so... but I don't feel the same with him as I do with Louis."

"Of course you wouldn't. Louis and him are two different people!"

"Right..." Rachel sighed. I gave her a sympathetic look and she shrugged.

"Does he even talk to you anymore?" She sighed, shrugging.

"The last time I actually talked to him was... Do you remember when my phone rang yesterday? um... when I yelled at Harry for staring at my bottom." Rachel said. I laughed as I recalled the moment then nodded. "Yeah, so that's the only time he's talked to me in like... three weeks?" We both became silent for a few minute till we heard a loud thud.

"What the hell?" Rachel and I said. I told Rachel that I'd go see what was happening and left her in the room. As soon as I left the room I could hear my mom yelling and I thought she was yelling at my dad, but I saw something different when I entered the family room. Liam and Harry were holding a furious looking Niall and my mom as yelling at Louis... in Filipino...

"Mom shut up! No one here knows what you're saying except for me." Mom shot me glare.

"Roxie!" Zayn scolded me and I gave him a 'shut up' look then looked at my mom.

"Mom, just go back to Elena and I figure this out." My mom was about to protest but I held my hand up for her to be quiet. She sighed before leaving the room. I looked around and noticed a crack in the wall, like someone took their fist to it. I glanced at everyone trying to find out who the culprit was. Niall was still trying to get out of Harry and Liam's grasp. He looked like he was going to rip Louis to shreds if he got the chance. I then notice Louis knuckles were grazed and bleeding slightly.

"Louis what did you do? What's going on?" I asked. He huffed before answering me.

"Why don't you ask Niall?" He said shooting him a death glare and clenching his fists. Niall growled at Louis and struggled to get free again but didn't succeed. "Where's Rachel?" Louis asked suddenly. I could tell by his voice that he was still angry at, what looked like to me, Niall.

"Louis, I think you should calm down fir-"

"Where is Rachel!?!" He growled, glaring at me. He was beginning to intimidate me.

"S-she's in the bedroom." I said calmly. Louis tried to go to her room but I blocked the way with my chair. "Louis, not the way you're acting. I don't think she would like to see you like this."

"I don't care. I want to see her." He yelled as he tried to move my wheel chair out of his way. I pushed him back and he glared at me.

"You know what? Just get out!" I yelled pointing in the direction of the front door. Everyone went quiet, staring at the both of us. "Get out and calm yourself down." Louis pressed his lips together angrily and huffed as he left the house, slamming the door behind him.

"I'm gonna kill him." Niall roared.

"Niall!" I scolded.

"Who's gonna kill who? And what's with all the yelling?" Rachel said as she came into the room. She looked around the room and gasped when she saw the wall. "Okay... someone's mad... what happened?" Liam and I stared at each for a minute, wondering what to tell her. "Why are you guys holding Niall like that?" Liam and Harry stared at each other before releasing Niall. He stumbled forward a bit, staring at Rachel. There was a few minute of awkward silence till finally Rachel said something. "So anyone care to explain about the big crack in the wall?" No one answered. Harry sighed, heading toward the front door.

"Where you going?" I asked. He turned around but continued toward the door, backwards.

"I'm gonna go check on Louis. Make sure he doesn't do anything, you know, stupid." He replied before heading out the door.

"Oh my goodness. I didn't even notice. Where is Louis?" Rachel asked. Niall groaned as he stood up and went out the back door. "Wait, Niall." Rachel said but he didn't even look back. "Whale den." Rachel took Niall seat and just stared at Liam, Harry, Zayn, and I. There was just an odd silence between everyone. No one knew what to say to her. I could hear some yelling from outside so I decided that maybe I should check on Niall. I went on onto the deck and saw Niall, sitting on the bench with his head in his hands.

"Niall." I said softly, making my way to him. He looked up and it looked as if he'd been crying. "Niall what's wrong?" I got out of my wheel chair and sat beside him on the bench.

"She never notices me." He snuffled.

"Who? Rachel?" He nodded. I pulled him close and he laid his head on my shoulder wen he silently began crying.

"Do you think... if I was louder... she would see me?" I sighed, looking around, wondering how to break it to him that Rachel had a boyfriend...

________________________
AN: sorry about the delay in updating. I'm really stressed with school and I've had writers block for a while now :( it really sucks. I've never had it for more than two days usually but this his been going for nearly a month now. I'm really upset. Hope you like this update though.