Chapter 4

Khaleyah

"Mom , Were Back!!" I yelled as we sat the Groceries on the kitchen island .

Moments later , She came walking in. "Okay. Dinner will be ready in an hour" She smiled .

"Okay , Mommy" I Smiled, Kissing her cheek. "I'm just gonna go hang with Marcus and his friends so just call me when it's ready... Love you"

"Okay , Love you too baby" She smiled as she Began taking the food out of the Grocery bags. I walked out and followed Marcus next door to Will's house.

A smoke cloud came rushing out as will opened the door. "Oh wassup y'all" He cocked his head back.

"Wassup Foo'" My Brother did the same.
"Hey" I waved.

My brother stepped in with me behind him as Will started towards the back. I let out a cough, thick Smoke hitting the back of my throat as I turned around closing the door and locking it.

I had been inside Will's house plenty of times, Even had sleep overs as a kid with His sister which is my best friend . But I still haven't got use to the smoke that sometimes floats around in here.

"Hey Guys" I Smiled and waved at Lucas and Troy as I sat down on a sofa in Will's room.

"Hey" They said in Unison. I bit down on my lip , Staring at the tv , Refusing to give Lucas eye contact. I know he probably thought something was wrong with me, Or Even Perhaps I  was scared of him or didn't like him but I wasn't . I wasn't trying to keep myself.... From.... Honestly I don't really know. I felt crazy that I felt like this , He Probably ain't even thinking about me. I let out a Depressing Sigh.

"You like college , Sis?" Will Asked, Playing the game.

"Yeah, Love it" I nodded smiling.

"You got any fine Friends Fa ya brother" Will Smirked, Licking his lips.

We all Laughed .

"Nah, ion really mess with any of the girls there but one and that's my Roommate "

All the boys quickly snapped their necks towards me.

"What she Look like?" Will , Mark and Troy said in unison making me and Lucas Laugh.

It was weird to me that Lucas didn't say the same thing. Maybe he has a girlfriend. The thought of it made my stomach turned.

"She don't wanna fool with y'all" I Laughed.

Will Smacked his lips . "Why Not? "

"Cause y'all some lames " I Joked.

"I ain't no Lame" Will Laughed.

Just then Will Phone Rings. "Hello? 3? Okay I'll be there in a minute.." He Hung up and looks at Marcus.

"Wassup?"

"I gotta go make a hit a the Trap house right quick. " Will Said, Stuffing his phone back into his pocket.

He picked up his shoes and began putting them on. "Y'all can ride, Cause we gone go to the mall next and take Lee lee out for Ice cream" He smiled at me making me smile. He knows I love ice cream.