Chapter 29

Yasmin

"And you wanna pop them?" Steve asked as I walked into the room.

Steve had just got another Trap House, He'd usually switch up every four to six months before the Neighbors caught on to what he was doing and call the cops.

"I kinda want to but at the same time... " Will trailed off as he begin shaking his head. "Them girls ain't nothin to play with man"

I watched as Steve Face Contorted into a frown. "Heaven and Lyric don't fucking scare me, I done got into it with them multiple times matter of fact, We beefin now." Steve said as if that was a normal routine thing.

I stood back in the corner listening to their conversation, Steve hadn't Acknowledged my presence in the room yet.

"Now you know They Marcus nem cousin and so he gone pop ba-"

"Oh real shit?" Steve widened eyes stared at Mark and an amused grin on his Face.

"Yeah man, that's why she shot me.. So I wouldn't press charges on Mark"

Steve frowned at him. "Man that's a bitch move I wouldn't even do that, I'd be Gettin his ass back, come on, Will" He shook his head in disappointment as Will Rubbed the back of his neck while he hung his head down.

"But so what if Mark nem Pop back. I want them niggas anyway, especially Lucas" I stared at Steve Vengeful eyes as he rubbed his hands together. "We might as well pop them niggas too while we at them other bitches... Ain't no mothafucka gone be selling in my city but ME! I been doin this way before them lil niggas time.."

My eyes slightly widened. I have to Give Lucas a Heads up about this.

Before I could walk back out the House, Steve looked and seen me. "Oh Hey Baby!" He smiled. "Come hea" He waved me over.

I slowly walked over with a small smile planted on my face.

He snaked an arm around My waist pulling me in to him as he pressed his lips on mine.

"Alright, Steve we gone go" Will said getting up. He got his crutches and Hopped a bit as he rested his arms on them.

"Alright man" Steve cocked his head back.

Will was a straight Traitor.

He Glanced at me before turning around. He had this weird look in his eyes. I was assuming he felt awkward and maybe even afraid because He knew I use to fuck Lucas.

They all left out of the living room.

Steve looked back at me when we heard the front door open and shut.

"What you up to baby?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm about to go Grocery shopping with my sister but I wanted to stop by and see the new crib" I lied as my eyes wondered around the ceiling and over the nicely decorated living room we were standing in.

Technically it wasn't a lie I was really going grocery shopping with my sister for her place but that wasn't until later, so it was a partial Lie.

"Well how ya like it so far? "

"I Love it " I beamed.