Chapter 8

Yasmin

I Sat on my bed as I nibbled away on my Thumb Nail, mentally debating on if I should Text Lucas or not. I was Sexually frustrated and I needed some badly and I was Feigning for Lucas, Usually I would Text Luke with no hesitation but lately, we've been drifting apart and we've been doing our own things. I've been with Steve and Lucas Been with Khaleyah a lot. Even though I just seen him At my Party and for Thanksgiving it still seem like I haven't seen Lucas in a long time or enough of him . Or maybe I was just being Thirsty as hell without even knowing it and was only thinking about "Him" Below the belt more than Lucas Himself .

Just then, I Came to Realization.

"Is our Fuck Buddy Relationship over?" I thought to myself. The thought made my Stomach drop. It can't be over that fast. I was Happy in my relationship with Steve but, I wasnt really sure if I could let Lucas's Sex go.
I mean Steve was Alright but Lucas... He's on awhole Different Level.

My Eyes Stared down at Me and Lucas Text Message Thread. I wanted to text him so bad but I was just so uneasy about something. I did text him last night though. But Oddly it wasnt about us... It was about him and Khaleyah. I just wanted him to know how cute Him and Khaleyah were and he probably thought I was being Messy but Honestly I think they are cute tohether.

Khaleyah's a nice Girl ... An Innoncent, Goody one also. I don't think she really ready for a Street Nigga although they would be perfect for each other but the life Lucas Live, he dont need to be Bringing her into that mess.

And that's another reason why I didn't wanna text him, he could be in a relationship with her already but at the same time there's a chance that he's not. But I didn't want to risk it and fuck shit up with them hell... I wasn't trying to mess things up me and Steve either.

"Fuck it!" I sighed outloud as my fingers began Typing on my phone. I got so tired of the Contemplating and Decided to put my Selfish needs first .

Lucas, Are you busy? I need some Baby

I held my breath as I pressed the send button. I let it out and groaned deeply When Delivered popped up under the Text That was surrounded by the Blue Bubble.

I ran my hand through my hair , Starting from my Brown roots, making it all the way down to My Blonde ends. I sighed heavily while doing so... There's no turning back now.

About five minutes later my phone buzzed in my hand as I stared, Vacantly at my tv. I quickly looked down to see it was Lucas

Buddy: I'm Busy Right now

I scrunched my face up into a frown as I read the message. Its 9 o'clock in the morning how fucking busy are you? I understand you gotta make moves and stuff like that but even if he was making Hits and handling bussines He usually would atleast make 10 minutes for me. But I guess it was one of those days that he was really busy. From what I've been Hearing From Steve, Lucas has been taking a lot of His customers.

I know The Beef Steve and Lucas Has so that's another reason I wanna keep what we do on the low low. Or should I say what we Use to Do ....

I didn't want there to be more Bullshit and I sure didn't wanna be the reason why someone's life got tooken. That's when hit me making it feel like a heat wave just hit me right in the face as my heart dropped.. What the hell am I doing? I could cause a lot of trouble if Steve finds out.

I sighed deeply and begin massaging my forehead. This shit is giving me a headache. I need a nap. I laid down on my pillow bringing my Phone up so I could see it. I opened the Instagram app and began Scrolling through the News feed that's when something caught my eye, immediately pissing me off .