Chapter 9

Khaleyah

"Don't you wanna go home and Change, Tim? " I Slightly Frowned at Tim's outfit before looking up at him as his eyes were focused on the road.

(Tim😍😍)

(Tim😍😍)

He quickly Glanced down at his Attire before loosening his tie he had put back on before we left the house.

He was always in suits, wouldnt even go home and Change first before coming over to visit my Mom, I Don't know if he was trying to Impress my Mom still or just was Really in love and couldn't Just wait to see my Mom or just lazy, but I know being in suits all the time HAD To be uncomfortable. Heck!! It made me uncomfortable just seeing him in them all the time.  I Just want him to loosen up some.

"Uh, Yeah!"

We came to a stop light, after it turned from red to green , He made a left and continued down the road as he told us it'll take at least 30 minutes to get to his house. In this past week of getting to know Tim, He's never took any of us to his house, although I know my mom has probably seen it several times... Sneaky butt. With him being a lawyer I know it has to be big.

--

About 33 minutes later we made it into Rochester Hills, one of the most Wealthiest parts of Michigan. Lawyers and Doctors and alot
Of rich people lived in this part.

We drove for another five minutes before pulling into a circle driveway that wrapped around an half of acre of grass. I see why he didnt come straight home after work, He would do all that driving. From his work office, it would take him about an hour to get home, then he'd had to drive 33 minutes back to Detroit to see my Mom.

My Mouth flew agape as I gazed up at his Huge two story Home.

My Eyes Trailed up the Brown concrete steps that led up to the shaded front door and just above it was a small balcony, it all sat between two Tall Brick walls of the home,that had four rectangular Windows in it each. My Eyes wondered around the different colored Brown and Beige Patterened Bricks. The Multi colored bricks, Pasted Perfectly together. On the Right side of the house sat another part of the home , it was Right in front of the Light Bricks but it was Colored red.

"Come on guys, come in" Tim Invited, getting out the car, snapping me out of my gaze. I quickly Glanced at my brothers to see them gazing up at the house with the same Look I just had on my face.

We all piled out of the car
. I stood there looking around, the House was Shaded by big trees which made it more colder than what it was, but I bet you This Shade is very helpful in the Hot, sticky summer. I had to really imagine the summer hotness to at least try to keep me warm . I pictured me sitting in the front lawn in a chair, sipping cool sweet tea , Birds Chirping as Kids Giggle while riding by on their backs. Breathing in the Cool Summer weather as the Sun tries to Peak through the tall Trees every time there was a Slight breeze. I imagined the whole nine yards and it still didnt help warm me up , not even a Little, it actually seemed to make me colder. I wrapped my arms around me and shivered a bit as we quickly  asended the steps to his house.