Chapter 27

Lucas

"He on his way bro?" I asked Troy Cracking my knuckles.

"Yeah man, he up the street" He said nodding.

I glanced over at Marcus who sat on the couch quietly... And he wasn't just silent he was more of a Deadly silent.

He was pissed and that's one person you didn't wanna piss off or play with.

"He pullin up now" Troy say peaking out the blinds.

Marcus Shot his head up.

Moments later Will Jolly ass came walking in the trap house, don't even know what's about to hit him.

"Wassup y'all.. Why y'all looking like that?" He asked looking at our Faces that coldly glared at his.

Marcus Stood up. "So what you been on Will?" He asked low.

"What you mean, Mark?" He asked Furrowing his brows.

"You been fucking around on us?"

"Mark, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"You really thought you would get over on us, huh nigga?" A smirk tugged at Marcus lips as he pulled his Strap out and Sat it on the table.

I watched as Will's Body Tensed up as his wide eyes stared down at the Shiny Object.

His words begin to spill out all at once.

"M-Mark ion even know what y-you t-talkin bout homie, I would neve-"

"Cut the Shit Will , We know you dealing with Steve" Marcus slightly yelled hitting the table and causing Will to slightly jump.

His Color had left his body.

He fell Quiet as his breathing became unsteady.

Marcus walked around the table and stood right in front of Will at the door.

"Lie to me in my Face nigga.. " He challenged him.

"Marcus I don't even fuck with-" Will's sentence was cut short by Marcus hand stinging his face.

Marcus grabbed the phone out of his back pocket and begin playing Will and Jewels conversation that Troy recorded over.

Will held onto his face as his Eyes widen listening to the message.

"Na explain this..." Marcus said before throwing the phone on to the couch.

He squatted down next to Will as his Fearful eyes stared around at us.

"We treated you like Family nigga... We WERE Brothers ... "

Will punched Marcus in the nose causing him to fall back a bit.

Troy swung and hit Will right in the face stopping Him from leaving the floor.

Troy continued to throw punches at him.

My eyes fell down to Will's side where his gun was. I kicked it out of his hand as he grabbed it and started punching him.

"The fuck nigga?" I said punching him again.

Marcus threw Will's Piece on the couch as he got up.