Chapter 23

Khaleyah

I woke up to see Lucas still knocked out. He was still in his clothes from last night when he went in out.

I slowly got out of his Grasp and made my way to the bathroom.

After I was done brushing my teeth I came out to see Nique up.

"Good morning, Love" I smiled.

She Looked up from her phone and smiled. "Good Morning, Boo!"

I sat on the bed. "So How was y'all night?" I asked.

"It was okay" She shrugged. "I danced a little"

I nodded. Her were glued to her phone. I watched as a cheesy smile spread across her face.

I raised an eyebrow at her but chose not to question.

After a good Hour Lucas had finally woke up, He had a hang over. I went down to the vending machine to get him a Ginger ale, on my way There I seen Will Taking A girl into their Hotel room. He had his arm draped around her Shoulders.

He made eye contact with me and I made sure he seen the disappointment in my eyes as I shook my head at him.

He broke the stare and went into the room.

I returned and handed Lucas his Pop.

"Thanks Ma" He spoke low.

"You're Welcome"

---

After Lunch we came back to the room.

Good news is That this was my last day on so I could get in the water tomorrow, bad news is they moved The Chance the Rapper concert back a few days for some reason so it wasn't two days a way now... It was Four.... Great.

We were now getting dressed, Today we were going to Pier Park. From what I've heard, They have Water Parks, Shopping places and Dave & Busters and plenty of more stuff.

After getting dress, we met everyone in the lobby and went outside to our Uber.

We split up into groups of two. Marcus and Will together, Troy and Kayla together and Lucas and I together.

"Nique you sure you'll be okay by yourself?" Marcus asked her with raised eyebrows.

"Yes Marcus, I'll be fine" She said rolling her eyes. She insisted on going by herself

He looked at her for a short moment.

She's been acting a bit distant all day, her eyes been glued to her phone and she barely held a conversation with any of us at all today... She's up to something.

I wasn't really worried because she didn't seem upset or sad or anything, she was just basically her self .... Just A bit more bubblier.  

"Okay... We'll meet back up at Dave & Busters in an hour"

We all nodded.

"Got It!"

Me and Lucas walked off hand in hand to do a little shopping.

After a few stores me and Lucas were still walking around holding hands. I looked up at him to see his head in his phone. He's been like that for fifteen minutes now , He'd look up from time to time but wouldn't say nothing. He haven't said a word me since two stores ago.

"Am I boring you?" I asked trying to get a peek at his phone.

"No why would you say that?" He asked his thumb tapping his keyboard. His face sat relaxed still.