Chapter 24

Khaleyah

After my Emotional break down and our much needed nap, Me and Lucas got up and Got dressed and met everyone at the beach.

I splashed Lucas with the water.

He turned around and looked at me. "Girl you don't wanna start nothing you can't finish" He said smirking at me.

"Well who said that I couldn't finish it?" I challenged him.

I flicked the water with my middle finger towards him .

"That's it" He splashed me back as I shielded my face screeching.

Next think I know he picked me up and took me under water in his arms.

"My fucking hair, Lucas!!" I yelled as we came back up.

"I told you..." He laughed.

I dunked him when he turned back around, he grabbed me by my ankles causing me to fall in.

I opened my eyes under water to see him smiling at me. He looked so Happy and it made me smile.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my forehead and brung us back up.

We both laughed.

---

A Few Days Later...

"Y'all got y'all outfits ready for the concert tomorrow ?" I asked Nique and Kayla as we sat in the mirror putting on our makeup.

We were getting ready to go out with the boys. It was almost like an all white party except you didn't have to wear ALL white you just had to have on something white or you wasn't getting in.
I wondered how Marcus found all these Parties to go to anyway...

"Yup...I got mine" Kayla spoke putting on Mascara.

"Damn, that's what I forgot to do" Nique mumbled.

"Brandon's been on the brain, that's why" I teased.

We begin laughing. "Shut up"

"No" I protested.

We continued to put on our Makeup while The boys got ready in Marcus and Will's room.

"Girl Lucas is gonna be all over you tonight!!" Kayla Exclaimed looking down at my Black Heels. Her eyes made it up to My Maroon Skirt and my Crop top before making it up to my face.

 Her eyes made it up to My Maroon Skirt and my Crop top before making it up to my face

I blushed. "Yes girl, He really is... You look so Cute!" Nique chimed in.

"Thank you guys, you look good too!"