Chapter 30.

Lucas

After calling and Telling Troy and Marcus everything, I drove to the corner store before heading over To Marcus house so we can plan this shit out.

Steve didn't know who he was messing wit.

I parked the car and got out.

I walked in making small conversation wit The Owners wife as she rung up My Swisherz.

"Is Tat all Lucas?" She asked.

"Umm... Lemme go get some chocolate milk"

"Okey."

I walked to the back, grabbed the chocolate milk from the freezer and brung it back to the front so she could ring it up.

She gave me my total and I gave her a twenty dollar bill.

"Keep the change " I told her putting my hand out stopping her as she tried to give me my change.

Even though my total was only like $5 , I wanted her to keep the change. Mr and Mrs.Lee were always nice to me growing up they use to let me get stuff even when I was short of money.

"Are yew sure Lucas?"

"Positive" I nodded smiling.

She sighed. "Tank you Lucas"

I grabbed my bag as my smile remained on my face. "No thank you Ms.Ming.. You have a Blessed day" I nodded my head at her.

"You Tew" She beamed.

I walked out the corner store stepping to the side to talk to Gregg.

"What up old man." I said Slapping hands with his and pulling him into a man hug.

"What up young buck"

"Nun man just trynna figure out why Bitch niggas wanna bother me man"

"Steve?" He asked.

I looked at him in surprise.

"Yeah I know... He been talkin 'bout you all around town.." He responded after reading my Facial Expression.

I begin shaking my head.

"But don't let him get you into some trouble Lucas.. Let Em talk if that's all he doin.."

I nodded but I wasn't gonna leave this shit alone, I just didn't wanna hear a big ass lecture from Gregg.

I opened my Chocolate milk.

"Aye wassup Mane" I turned around to see My lil homie, Justin Walkin up eatin on a Donut.

"Wassup Dude" I smirked and dapped him up.

Justin was Another one of the guys from the neighborhood, he was a lil younger than us but always wanted to roll with The Big Dawgs, word on the street is he trynna get into K.G's Gang. I didn't think that was a good idea. He was only 16 and only put on a front that he was tough.

"What y'all on?" He asked Me and Gregg as he finished the rest of his Donut.

"Nun Much man" I said Passing him my Chocolate milk I hadn't drunken out of yet. He needed something to wash that thick ass donut down with.

"Thanks man" He smiled taking it and begin drinking it.

I looked up to see Steve pulling up in his Black escalate, I stood there my jaws tightening, I wasn't gone move cause I wasn't scared of this Pussy.

"BOW!" He yelled and pointing his Finger at Justin as if he had a gun causing Justin to jump and spill his chocolate milk all over of his white tee.