Chapter 11

Lucas

10:30 had hit when morning Church service had ended, everyone began to head towards the Entrance, Shaking Hands with the Preacher and Exchanging a few words before exiting the Hot, Energetic, Half Crowded building.

I grabbed the Preachers Hand and Shook it Firmly as we exchanged smiles. "Nice meeting you , Lucas"

"You too Reverend Johnson"

"You come back now"

"I sure will, Sir" I nodded. I glanced over at Khaleyah who stared at me. A radiant smile plastered across her face and her eyes beaming with Bliss.

We exited the building and church members stood outside in groups, Chatting.

Church was very nice, the Preacher seemed to be talking Straight to me. Like it was only me and him in the room, it got so intense and real that I almost walked out a few times, it was too much on me.

But he was right about every word he spoke. My Favorite Quote he said right before Church ended.

"Let Go and Let God, It might not seem like it now but everything will be okay. You may feel alone and Dark like there's no one there and like you're in this by yourself but you're not. God is with you.. And He will see you through, just Believe, Pray and have Faith and Stay Humbled."

I came out a happier man.

Me and Khaleyah, Mikey and Khamillah all Gathered in Khaleyahs Mom car with her while Marcus, Troy and Lamia all got into Lamias car and Will, Chris and Tasha got into Wills car and my mom got into hers while, Will's Mom got into her car and they all trailed us to Ham Shop cafe downtown.

Khaleyah's face was Brightened with a Smile the whole time which Rubbed off on me..

I looked around the Table at everyone's face that seemed to mimic Khaleyah's Blissful face.

I took in a little bit of everyone's action at the table.

Our Mothers sat on the right side of me, aligned from each other as they we're chatting about Work and other things that related to them all.

I looked at the seats across from them to see Will and Tasha who we're even being nice to each other. Very rare. Will had his arm wrapped around Tasha's Chair. I watched as He Kissed her cheek then turned and Kissed Chris's cheek who sat on the other side of him. That's one thing about Will, He Loved his brother and Sister to Death and nobody could change that or come between them. He always put them and his family first. The reason why he's out here doing what he's doing. So they'll be straight.

Next to Chris sat Khamillah. Next To her sat Troy who sat across from me. He was Playing with Khamillah and Chris. He helped them through the mazes and Unscrambling the words on the little paper sheets they hand out to kids at the restaurant.

I looked over to Lamia and Marcus who sat next to Troy and across from Khaliyah. Marcus and Lamia we're smiling at each other and they were conversing but their words we're inaudible from across the table. They leaned in and pecked lips. When they pulled away they gazed at each other, with Sparkle twinkling in their eyes. The way they looked at each other, you wouldn't even think that they've been through a lot of shit.

Marcus has Fucked this girl over so many times but don't get me wrong this dude really loves her. He's had multiple conversations with me and the guys, expressing how much he loves her but he just doesn't know how to love Properly and stay Faithful. He gets drunk and let the liquor takes over and just fucks up.

But No matter how many times Marcus Fuck up and no matter how many times Lamia gets mad at him, She always forgives him and takes him back Because she knows she loves him and she has Hope that someday he'll change and become Faithful and just simply because they've invested too much time into their relationship to just let it go and plus they've gotten a beautiful child out of it all.