Chapter 32

Lucas

"THIS SHIT AINT OVA WIT!!" Troy yelled hittin the stirring wheel.

"Ayee aye na... Watch hittin my Baby" Lyric Raised up in the passenger seat and Rubbed her Stirring Wheel gently .

Troy looked at her and frowned as he smacked her hand away. She glared at him.

"Luc you good?" Mark asked.

"Yeah I'm just grazed" I said glancing down at my arm the sleeve to my black hoodie was damped in blood.

"Aight We'll Head to Greggs then let him patch you up"

"Aight" I turned my attention towards the window.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket seeing I had ten missed calls from Khaleyah... And Lamia... Each.. I know everyone in this car had about the same amount of missed calls from them also.

We pulled up to Gregg's house and hopped out, it was pretty late maybe about 12:30 Am so no one was outside, it was quiet only thing that could be heard was the Crickets communicating in the grass.

We walked up to his door knocking lightly.

Troy smacked his lips. "'Man he can't hea dat" He slightly pushed Heaven out of the way and started knocking harder Causing Gregg's German Shepard to bark.

"Ya Betta watch ya self Dillyn" Heaven warned him as she slit her eyes over to him.

"Yeah yeah whateva guh" He said rolling his eyes. He knocked again.

Moments later Gregg appeared at the door with Narrowed eyes and cuss words coming out of his mouth and his Dog Luckyy right by his side.

He stopped mid sentence when he seen us.

"What y'all yungins doin at my door so late?" He asked fixing his glasses on his face.

"I need you to patch my arm up for me G" I spoke.

I pulled my Jacket down so he could see my Cut. It wasn't that deep but it still bled.

His eyes widen as he stared at it. He looked up at me as if he already knew what had just went down.

"Come on in " He stepped aside allowing us to step in. I looked down and gave Luckyy a Pat on the head. "Wassup man." I smiled at him.

I walked in and went to the kitchen sitting on a chair.

Everyone else sat in the living room.

Moments later Gregg came walking in the kitchen with The first aid kit.

He sat a small stool in front of me and sighed taking a seat on it.

He begin examining my wound. "Steve?" He asked glancing up at me.

"Yeah" I mumbled feeling a bit ashamed. Gregg was like an uncle to me and I had felt like I had let my uncle down.

He sighed shaking his head. He subdued the words that really wanted to come out of his mouth and proceeded to talk about my wound.

"It's not too deep... You won't need stitches so I'm just gonna clean it and wrap it up okay?" He explained

I nodded.

He grabbed the peroxide opening it and pouring it inside my wound to clean it and so it wouldn't become infected.

"Can't keep letting him get to ya yung buck.. I told you that" He said as He finished.

He Sat there letting it air dry a bit.

"He was coming for me Gregg.. I had to do sum"

He begin to Wrap up my Arm in Silence. His silence was driving me crazy.