Chapter 26

Khaleyah

"Troy move yo Damn arm man" I pushed his Arm away as I snugged up my nose. "It's too damn hot on this plane for all that"

He mean mugged me. "Come on now stop acting like that, G"

I rolled my eyes and turned towards the window.

We were on our way back to Cali and I was Seated next to Troy.... Great.

Since we had one more week of spring break, Me and the girls were going back to our Rooms to Pack and get right back on the plane and go home.
Tasha caught a flight back home.

Hours later, we landed at LAX.
Surprisingly Troy didn't mess with me that often on the plane ride, he was tired and hung over. I used his shoulder to sleep and he used mine.

---

I sighed loudly plopping down on my bed. I closed my eyes snuggling into my pillow.

Lucas came and laid on top of me.

"Come on baby girl, get up so you can pack and go back home... Our flight leaves in less than three hours." He muttered into my neck.

"But I'm tired" I whined.

"I know Baby... You can sleep when we get home..." He kissed my neck before getting up.

I huffed sitting up.

"Wait a minute... I don't have to pack.. I left clothes at home..."

"Oh yeah... That's right" Lucas said before walking into the bathroom to pee.

"Damn I still have to pack tho" Kayla mumbled looking down. She looked tired as ever.

"Ha Ha" I childishly stuck my tongue out at her.

She flipped me off as she glared at me.

I burst into laughter.

"I'll help you baby" Troy said kissing her neck and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Aight I'll let you do all the work then" She smirked laying down on her pillow and closing her eyes.

"Nah I ain't say all dat na... I said I'll HELP You"

She smacked her lips and rolling her eyes.

Lucas came out drying his hands off on some paper towels before tossing them into the trash.

He plopped on my bed laying on his stomach bending one leg and leaving the other one straight and closing his eyes.

My eyes trailed down his tall, Slender Figure to his Revealing underwear.

"Ooo that booty tho..." I smirked poking at his Butt.

He jumped a bit.

"Khaleyah stop Fucking playin wit me yo.." He mumbled with his eyes still closed.

I snickered.

"I'm gonna go see if Nique packing, I be back y'all" I said getting up.

"Mhm..." Lucas hummed with is eyes closed. He was just as tired as I was.