Clara

So this is me..Clara Alonso. Most people call me Clari. My dad..he moved out years ago..with no reason..although, my mom doesn't like to talk about it so i guess i'll never know..but it doesn't matter. I'm living in a big house with my mom. Oh and her way too young boyfriend..diego. He's so annoying and thinks he's always the best and handsome and blah blah. Ugh. But oh well..if mom is happy, i'm happy. She deserves it. "Clara! Dinner is ready!!" I hear my mom shouting from downstairs. "Coming!" I shout back. And i walk downstairs and sit at the table. "Good evening, daughter." Diego says to me and laughs. "I'm not your daughter. You and mom are not even married." "Someone's in a mood!" He teased. Ugh..i hate him sometimes. "Hey, what's happening?" My mom asked while heading to the table to put the food down. "Nothing, just talking with my daughter." He said and he smiled at me. I faked a smile back and rolled my eyes as soon as my mom looked the other way. She put some food on my plate and we started eating. "So, how's work going, Marta?" Diego asked my mom. She took a sip of her wine and responded. I looked at her..when i felt something tickling my foot. It's someone else's foot..Diego. I just sat there, paralyzed..not knowing what to do. My mom carried on talking about work and stuff..but i really didn't know what she was saying. I gasped..and diego giggled. "What is it, Diego?" My mom asked confused. "Nothing, you're just so beautiful." He responded. Ugh. Ew..they started to lean in and kissed each other on the mouth. "I'm done." I stood up and walked to my room. They didn't even notice..they just moved on kissing..i guess i shouldn't be going downstairs for a couple of hours..

Hey guuuys so this was the first chapter lol boring i know but i promise it will get better. :)