Age

"Yeah, i had a great night with my daughter." He said and winked at me. "That's great. I like you two getting along with each other!" My mom said. If she only knew how good actually we get along with each other.. "Yeah..how was your night mom?" "Greaaat..it was just amazing.." she smiled. She was very excited. "Good..good..mom can i ask you something?" "Sure honey. What is it?" "Can the girls come over tonight? "Uh, yeah. It's fine by me. I'm meeting with some girls tonight so i won't be home..again. You'd be alone with Diego. Is it fine by you honey?" And she looked at Diego." "Yeah, it's okay." He said. "Thanks! I'm going upstairs to ring them okay, bye!"

NIGHT

The doorbell rang. "That's for me!" I shouted and i ran to the door and opened it. Diego was standing in the living room too. "Hey girls!" "Hey!" Selena and Silvia greeted me, and they hugged me. "Hello girls." Diego said and smiled. "Uh, Silvia, Selena, this is Diego..the new boyfriend of my mom." "Damn.." Silvia whispered and Selena pinched her waist. "Ouch! Uh..hi..I'm Silvia." "I'm Selena." And they shook hands. "Nice to meet you girls." "Okay, we're going upstairs Diego." "Have fun!" And we headed to my room. "Angie! Omg!" The girls screamed as i closed the door behind us. "What??" "You never told us about this hot guy!" Silvia said. I felt my cheeks turning red. "How old is he?" "Uh..he's 25.." I said. "What! He could be your boyfriend!!" Selena said "No, haha don't be silly!! I'm 17.." "it's only 8 years..what's 8 years when it comes to real love?!" She actually had a point..but it's still wrong for me to kiss him. He's my mom's boyfriend after all..