Sneaking out

It was 2 p.m. ... Diego fell asleep on the couch with his arms wrapped around me. I feel kinda guilty for lying to my parents and letting down my friends and make them cover for me.. I slowly sneaked out of his amazing muscular arms and grabbed a pen and some paper. "Diego, i'm sorry, but i felt guilty. I have to go home. I'll see you tomorrow, i guess. I hope you understand. Loves, Clara." I put it down on the table, put my clothes back on and walked home.

2;65 p.m.

I'm standing in my garden now..trying to find a way to climb up my window without my parents hearing me... Got it. The plants. I held onto them and climbed up the wall. After falling down by the first step, for 5 times in a row, i managed to reach my window. Not that bad of a spidergirl after all.. I looked if i saw someone in my room. Nope. No one.. Have the girls left?? Ugh..what if my parents found out and are searching for me now?! I put my leg over the window frame so i was half in my room. I looked outside, to the sky..i saw thousands of beautiful stars shining. Somehow they reminded me of Diego's beautiful eyes. I just stared at them and realized how much i love him, how lucky i am with a guy like him. Gosh..how i wish everything will work out between us.. But then i saw the lights being turned on in the corner of my eye, i didn't dare to turn my head around. Then i heard a deep male voice groan. "Clara Alonso!"...

Have you ever missed someone so bad that it litterally gave you a heart ache?

DADDY.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara