Mom

THE NEXT DAY

I'm sitting at the table, eating some breakfast. I couldn't get that much through my throat..as i can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday with my mom. I can't believe she was still seeing my dad and using Diego.. "Hellooo? Clari?" Diego said clapping his hands before my face. "Huh? What? Oh.." i said waking up from my daydream and realizing he has come downstairs. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked worriedly. "N..nothing just..tired of yesterday night!" He smirked at me. "Hmm..if that made you feel tired then i don't know what the next step will do.." i turned red. He laughed. "Haha, Clara. I'm just kidding." And he kissed my cheek. Then suddenly i hugged him tightly. "Woww. What was that for?" He said surprised but hugging me back. "Diego..you're the only person i still got. Please don't ever leave me..I don't know what I would do without you." He laughed and loosened his grip. He put some hair behind my ear and whispered.."Clara..I won't ever leave you..because if i lose you, I lose everything i have in my life." A tear rolled down my cheek. He kissed me on the lips softly. "You're sad. Is this about your mom?" He said rubbing my back gently and wiping my tears away with his other hand. Wow..how did he know?! "Diego,.how-" "I see it in these beautiful eyes when you're sad, Clara." I smiled. Then the phone rang.... i walked to it and pressed answer. "Clara Alonso here." I said cheerfully. "Hey..Clara..it's your mom. I know i have been stupid..but please..can we talk?" She said desperately. I didn't know what to say. "Who is it??" Diego whispered. "Mom." I whispered back. He looked at me shocked.

I'm sorry i couldn't update the last few days a lot of shit has been going on and yeah i can't promise when i'll next update..depends on the situation.
Hope you liked it.
Xxx