Ride daddy

I was sitting on his lap and kissing him with all my passion. He was holding onto my but and pulling and pushing me a little. He let out some soft moans. I guess i was making him excited. "Enjoying me already?" I whispered as i broke the kiss and carressed his cheek. "Hmm..maybe, if you show me some more." He winked at me and pulled on my shirt while kissing my neck. His beard was tickling my neck a little and my breathing became heavier. He pulled off my shirt and i did the same with him. I wondered with my hands over his amazing abs and i felt his chest moving up and down rapidly. I looked up and saw him staring at me. "W..why are you smiling?" "Clara, have i ever told you you're the best thing that has EVER been mine?" He stroked over my waist with both of his hands. "Diegooo.." i said and i rolled my eyes. "No, really. You are like..so beautiful..and everything you do, everything you say, the way you talk..or walk..is just..amazing. I don't know how i deserved you..You're incredible..and I'm crazy about you, Clara Alonso.." Damn he is perfect. I looked down and giggled. I then looked back into his eyes and slowly leaned it. Our lips finally met. The kiss became rougher and we pulled each other's pants off and everything else so we were both naked. I started to move back and forwards and he began moaning and burrying his face into my neck. "Ah..Baby.." i did it faster and faster until he began groaning. "Ah..Clara..my naughty little girl..come on and ride daddy." He whispered into my ear. "Wait.." i said. I bend over to the table to grab some..'protection' I'm too young to get babies though..I put it around him and I kissed him on the lips and stood up and sat back down on his thing so it slowly shove into me..he pulled and pushed me while holding onto my waist. It felt so amazing and didn't even hurt anymore.. he moaned my name louder and louder and came closer to his limit.."C..Claraaaa..baby, i can't hold it back." I closed my eyes while moaning too. "Ahhg..You don't have to, Diego.." he leaned his head back and it looked like he was losing control over his body...his legs began to shake and his body shocked. Then i felt him warming up inside of me..and he came to his climax. We were both sweating like crazy..but we sure had a lot of fun.

Lol tell me if i was too much and if you like it sexual or if i have to write like this less