Call me daddy

I can't help it..he turns me on. So. Bad. I don't know what he's up to but i will just follow him..I just kissed him. He moved us to the couch, pulled off my shirt and pants and undressed himself. He came on top of me and wondered with his hands over my whole body. It felt so damn good being touched by his big soft hands.."You like it, baby?" "Uh..y..yes..Diegooo.." i moaned. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "You can call me daddy." He grinned. Daddy..? Hmm..sounds a little weird but attractive at the same time..i'll just go with it. I smiled. "Okay, daddy." "That's my girl.. he kissed me and pulled on my hair a little. His lips tasted so sweet and soft..I let out some moans as he was carressing me over my panties. No guy has ever done this to me..it feels so damn great. I don't want him to ever stop. "Hmm..daddy is making you wet, huh?" He almost moaned while enjoying my body and giving kisses all over it. "Ah..yaaass.." i held on to the pillows on the couch and he pulled himself closer to me so i could feel how hard he was. "Ah..you're so hard.." Don't ask me why i said that..to be honest i don't even know..i'm just saying what i think at the moment. I don't care. "Mmm..yeah.." he was breathing into my neck heavily what turned me on even more..

THE NEXT DAY

"So, how was your night?" My mom asked as we were having breakfast together. I looked at diego. "Uh, good. Had a good conversation with dad-..Diego." i felt my cheeks turning red and he had to try his best not to burst out into laughter.

Soooo a guy asked me if i want to dance with him at prom (next thursday) and i said uhm sure if you'll ask me then. And he said he defenitely will. He's a good friend of mine and he's in love with me and i don't want to hurt him..although it's no problem, i'd like to dance with him..but..my ex is coming too and we still kinda like each other..and i'm afraid he's gonna ask me and that would be fucking perfect..but i already promised the guy and i don't want to break his heart.. Ugh i just wanna dance with my ex but idk for 100% sure if he will ask me and i would really hurt the other guy if i danced with my ex. EENIE9WOKFOE. I'm sorry for telling but this was bothering me..what should i doooooooooo. *cries*