Living together

We walked home together, in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a peaceful one..when he suddenly held my hand. "Diego? What are you doing?" I said as i took my hand back. "Oh sorry..i just wanted to.." "it's okay."
We're standing before the house now. "Are you sure you want to break up with her, Diego?" I said nervously. "Yeah..she doesn't love me..i don't love her..so i don't see what's the point of being together anymore. "How do you know she doesn't love you anymore?" I said as i opened the door and heard some moaning. I saw my mom kissing my dad..oh my god. Diego was right. "Now i'm sure." He said. "MOM!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. "Oh..honey..i didn't expect you to.." my dad got off of her and diego walked up to my mom. "It's over between us. I'm leaving." My mom started crying. How could she do this.. "I'm leaving too." "What?" My mom and dad said. "Yes. You heard me. I'm gonna live with Diego." "What?!" He said surprised. But i heard the happiness in his voice. "Mom, dad. I can't trust you anymore. I'm gonna live with Diego until i'm not mad anymore..I see Diego as my dad right now." We looked at each other and smiled. We walked away. "I didn't want this to happen honey..i really didn't.." my mom sobbed.
"Sooo, we'll see each other everyday.." he said and bit his lip. "Yeah..ugh.." i said in disgust. "Ugh?" He asked. "I'm kidding haha.." "Ooh you little devil." He said and started to tickle me. "Haha..di..diego..stooop.." he laughed. "We only have one problem." He whispered and came closer. "What?" I whispered back looking into his eyes. "I only have one bedroom...and one bed.." he smirked. "Okay, so..when are you telling me about the problem?" I giggled. He giggled too and kissed me on the lips softly. "When are you showing me the room?" I said as i ran my fingers through his hair. "Now." He said and he kissed me and picked me up to go to his bedroom.