Stupid

I woke up from an amazing night, although.. I didn't feel 'amazing' at all. The first thing i did when i woke up was throwing up. And why does my stomach hurts so badly? I hope i don't know the reason........
"Clara?" I heard a deep male voice behind me say in a worried tone. I couldn't answer because of my sobbing. He started to rub my back softly and he took me into his loving arms. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked carefully. "D..diego I..I think I'm pregnant.." and i started to cry harder. "My p..parents...they are going to kill me!" "Clari, i will make sure they won't. We will get through this while we're together, okay? And you're staying at my house until you're ready to tell them." That was very sweet of him, but i can't. "N..no you don't get it Diego. I don't want this child. I want to do an abortion.." "Clara, you're not gonna do that. I won't allow you to." "Diego don't you get it? I don't want to deal with this bullshit!" I almost screamed. "Clara you have to deal with the consequences!" he said with a strict voice. "I didn't want this!" Tears streamed down my face. "Then you shouldn't have been stupid." He said under his breath. "Stupid...so you're calling me stupid now?" "No. But i do call having fun and not being able to deal with consequences stupid." "I'm done with you. I'm leaving..now."

I'm so sorry for not having been updating for such a long time...i hope you guys still like the book😂