Shirt

I'm in my room now..and i hear loud noises coming from downstairs..i don't even wanna think about what's happening there..ugh. I guess I'll just put my earphones in and turn on some loud music until i fall asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

We just had breakfast..and he did it AGAIN. He carresed my foot with his and even got up a little..i had to laugh. 'cause it tickled..but that doesn't mean i actually like it. I sat down on he couch and mom and Diego came to sit next to me. "Guys, uh, i'm meeting with the girls tonight, so..i'll be home very late..maybe i won't even come home and have a sleep over." My mom said. "Okay, mom. I'm hanging out with the girls tonight. Silvia and Selena. i'll be home before midnight." Silvia and Selena are my best friends. I literally tell them everything and trust them with all my heart. "Okay, Clara. But no drinking with the girls okay!" I sighed. "Yes mooom, no drinking." I turned my head away to see diego looking at me with a sexy smile. Uhm..isn't he supposed to look that way at my mom instead of me..? Whatever. I walked upstairs to call the girls. "Hey girls! Tonight is going to be sooo much fun! Omg i really have to tell you so much about me and steff.." Silvia said in full excitement. Selena and me laughed. All she ever talks about is boys..but she's a nice friend and we like her. "Uh, girls i gotta go. My mom needs me." Selena said. "Me too, steff is calling!" Silvia giggled. "Okay girls, see you tonight. Bye." And i hung up.
Ugh..where's my pink shirt?! Ugh maybe mom has stolen it. I went to her room and when i openened the door..i saw Diego standing there. In just his boxers...damn...