Ambarressing

Then suddenly we heard someone knocking on my window. I walked to the window while selena and silvia were still pillow-fighting each other. I opened my curtains and then saw Diego. I shocked, closed the curtains, fixed my hair, and opened them again while laughing as if nothing happened. He looked confused, but he laughed. I opened the window. "Hello, beautiful." He smiled and kissed my lips softly. "AAAWEEE" i heard the girls screaming from behind me. I turned red. "Girls.." i said annoyed and embarressed. "Hi Diego!" They said. "Hey girls." He smiled back. "Wait, Clara, do they know we?.." he whispered. "Yes, we already know you guys are bangin-" Silvia said out loud, but before she could finish her sentence Selena pinched her in her side. "OUCH! Selena!" "Thanks, Selena..i said." "No problem Angie. But yeah Diego, we know everything." She bend over and whispered.. "Clari told us all the details.." "UGH NOW IT'S ENOUGH!" I stood up and ran to her, she screamed, but Diego held me by my arm and pulled me back. He was laughing so hard. Well..it's good that he's not mad i told everything.. "Would you mind if i spent the rest of the day with my girl?" He asked the girls. "Aaweee..no..take her..go..just..go.." Silvia said dramaticly. I rolled my eyes. "Girls, could you cover up for me if my mom and dad come to my room?" "Yess, ofcourse! Have fun you two." I smiled. "Thanks girls." Diego helped me climbing down from the window. We finally reached the ground with our feet. "Pssst, don't forget this!" The girls laughed and threw a condom at us. They closed the window. I looked at Diego. "Ugh..sometimes i hate them so much.." he picked it up from the ground and moved closer to me. "Why? They are only helping us. ;)" i slapped him in the face, not too hard, just teasingly. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car together.