Car

We were on our way to the mall and I just wanted to do something to tease him. A smile appeared on my face as i carried my hand to his pants and carressed him.. "Well, well..what is this beauty up to?" He asked. "Hmm nothing..i was just bored..and you're the victim of it.." "Ah..victim, huh? Have i ever told you I like you when you're bored.." he let out some soft moans as i rubbed over his pants harder and harder.. He leaned his head back against the top of his seat and bit his lip. I undid his seat belt and teased him with going in and out of his pants with my hand. "Ah, so, you're teasing daddy, huh?" I giggled.. "I don't know what you're talking about.." i said innocently. "Well..ah..you should stop doing that. Or daddy will have to punish his little girl.." "Oh, so you're threatening me?" I asked trying to sound offended. Then he turned the car to the side of the road and drove further into the woods where no one could see us. "D..diego? What are you doing?" "Shh.." he put his finger on my lips. "Daddy warned you..now i won't move the car until we finish this." I got a little scared but i also liked this..he's so sexy.."Why are you stopping? You heard what daddy said." I went into his boxers with my hand to feel his warm, hard, throbbing thing. I put my hand around it and moved up and down as he was moaning so loud. "Oohh Lord, yes..ah..spoil daddy.." i stopped for a moment and he ripped my pants off of me. He made me sit down on his lap and moved my panties aside. Then he kissed my neck and moved up to my ear. "Ready to ride daddy?" "Ah..yess.." "Yes, what?" He asked as he held my but tightly. "Yeesss, daddy.." Then he moved inside. I moved up and down and took his shirt off as he moved my top and bra down. He came with his head close to my ear and groaned. "Daddy is close.." then he thrusted harder and harder which made me scream so loud..he gave me a last deep thrust and i knew he was finished..

D
A
M
N

lol