Forgiving

So..we promised we'd talk it out at our house. They could be here any moment.. "Diego..i'm so nervous." I said walking circles through the living room. "Shh, clari. It will be okay." "B..but what if-" i got interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. "Oh shit they are here." I panicked. He walked to me and kissed me on the lips with full passion. It made me freeze. "Feel better now?" He smirked and walked to the door. "Yeah..i do.." i smiled and blushed. "Fine. We will finish this later." He winked and opened the door.

We're sitting down at the table now. Diego next to me and mom and dad in front of us. We have been talking for a while..it was ok to be honest. "So..Clara. We hope you understand it now. People make mistakes. I know this was really unfair towards Diego..but i hope you can forgive us." My dad said. I looked at diego and he smiled which means he accepted the apology. "It's ok mom and dad." They smiled. "So, Clara, you come to live with us again? Mom, dad, you..a happy family. Just like the old days." My mom said cheerfully. Fuck..i can't leave Diego now..I love him. But i can't tell the real reason either. I began to sweat and i got nervous. I felt Diego's eyes on me. "Uh..mom? Is it ok if i stay here for a few more days? I hope you..uh..understand i need time. Time to..let all this sink, you know?" She looked at my dad. "We get it, Clara. I'm glad you forgave us though. We love you." They hugged me and left the house.

"DIEGO. THEY CAN'T KNOW WE...YOU KNOW..THEY CAN'T." I panicked even more than a few hours ago. "Shhh, Clara. It's okay, it's okay." He lied his hands on my shoulders and tried to calm me down. "We will find a way. I promise." I sighed. "Now, let's enjoy our 'probably' last few days alone." He kissed me cheek and then my lips softly while pushing me against the wall. "So what do you want do to with me...these last days?" He asked. "Hmm i don't know..surprise me." I winked at him.