Law

He carried me to his bed while kissing me and holding onto my butt. "Hmm..you taste sooo good." He whispered as his hands were wondering over my body and he was kissing my neck and biting it softly. My breathing became heavier and i got to his blouse with my hands to open it. "Hmm..someone is really into it." I smirked at him. He slipped his hands under my shirt and took it off and my pants as well. He took his pants off too so i was in my panties and he in his boxers only. We started kissing each other again..with a lot of tongue..when he broke the kiss. "Spread your legs for daddy." I don't know what he's up to, but i'm pretty excited..so i just did what he said. He brought his hand to my private space, put my panties off and stimulated my spot with his thumb. My legs were shaking like crazy and i couldn't lie still. "Hmm..ahh..Diegoo..." i leaned my head back enjoying the moment and moaning as loud as possible. "Hmm..do you like how daddy is spoiling his little girl?" Damn, his dirty talk. It's so sexy.. He stopped his finger and brought his lips to my lips so i felt his thing against mine..it was so hard and wet..it made me moan into his mouth softly. "You know i can't do it, you're not an adult, i am..it's against the law.." he said in a sad tone. " fuck..i really want it. "What if i give you permission?" I said carressing his cheek. He smiled, but then looked at me serious. "Clara..are you sure..you want me to be your first time?" "I couldn't think of anyone else." I whispered and kissed him. "Hmm..what about the law?" He asked after he broke the kiss. "Sometimes you gotta break the rules. You thaught me that." I winked at him. He kissed my neck and pulled me closer. Oh god..it's finally gonna happen.. "Don't be nervous, daddy will take care." He spread my legs once again and put his thing against mine. He held onto my waist.. then he finally thrusted into me..but slowly. He was moaning and so was i. It kinda hurt in the beginning..but i got used to it and it even started to feel nice. "Am i hurting you?" He whispered with his eyes closed still thrusting in and out of me. "N..no..ahh...f..faster daddy..." i moaned. "What did you say?" He laughed. "F..faster daddy. Please!" I moaned. He started doing what i said and groaned heavily. He burried his face in my neck and our sweaty bodies were pressed against each other. He was breathing heavier than ever..and i knew what was about to happen.. "Does daddy have to get out?" He whispered. "Y..yes..w..we're not using any protection, Diegooo." I said even though i didn't want him to stop. "You're right, baby." He went out and i did some handwork until he got to his limit. "Daddy's little good girl.." he whispered before kissing my lips and falling asleep next to me.

Holy shit did i just write this