Police

We were in his car for like 10 minutes. He had placed one hand on the wheel and the other on my leg. "So, where are we going?" I asked. "To my house?" He suggested. "Uh, yeah, why not?" He smiled and kissed my cheek. Gosh i love him so much..

AT THIS HOUSE

We were just kissing on the couch, when suddenly something catched my eye. I got distracted and stopped the kiss. He moved the kiss down to my neck, but i gently pushed him off.. "Ah, wait..diego?" "Hmm..what is it baby?" He looked into my eyes. "What's that, on the table?" I said pointing at something silver. He stood up and grabbed the thing i was talking about and sat down on the couch again. "Handcuffs? Why are they here..have you ever been arrested?" I said folding my arms. "Hahah, noo..i used to attend the Police academy." "Ooh.." i said blushing. "You wanna see how they use these handcuffs?" He said smirking. "Sure." I nodded. He placed my hands on my back and put them around my wrists. "Then they do...this.." he put in the key to lock them. And then he tied them tighter and gave me a soft kiss in my neck, which made me gasp. "Ah, seriously? Do they kiss the criminals?" "Yes, and sometimes..they punish them even a little more."He whispered into my ear and bit into it. I can't help it he makes me so so horny..he sends shivers down my spine with every kiss he leaves on my body..i was moaning softly as he took off his clothes, then my pants and finally ripped off my shirt. "Ahhg..Diego..that shirt was..a..ah..new one!" He was still leaving kisses all over my body and enjoying my taste. "Shh, criminals have no right of speaking while the police are punishing them..."