Girls

THE NEXT MORNING

I just woke up..i still can't believe what happened yesterday in the car..damn. It was amazing though.. then suddenly someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I shouted. Then i saw two girls walking in. "Silvia! Selena! What are you girls doing here this early?" "This early?? Clara, it's 1 p.m. And why didn't you call us back after yesterday night?" Selena asked. "Yeah..and you look..very tired, too." Silvia added. They sat down on the bed next to me. "Clara..we got the feeling that youre hiding things from us..you're acting kinda strange and unavailable these last few weeks.." Silvia said. "You know you can tell us everything, right?" Selena said looking at me with a serious face. I looked down. I gotta tell them about Diego..but i don't know...it is kinda strange..I sighed. "Girls..i wanna tell you something.." they looked at each other and said "What?" At the same time, coming closer to me. "You remember that Diego guy, right?" They suddenly stood up in excitement. "Omg! Yessss, that fucking hot ex boyfriend of uour mom, right? Aaah!! Wait, what is it with him?? Did your mom and him get back together??" I blushed. "No, girls..sit down, please..it's a long story.."
I told them everything and they looked at me as if they just had seen a ghost. "Clara..you..you're not a virgin anymore?!" Silvia put out 20 euros out of her pocket and handed it to Selena. "Told you Clari would lose her virginity earlier than you." She whispered. "WHAT? you guys bet on me?!" I laughed and threw a pillow at them. "Ohh! You just started a war, Clara Alonso. A... PILLOW WAR!!" we screamed and threw pillows to each other while laughing and insulting each other for fun..