Special night

I'm at Silvia's now..I can't stop thinking about Diego. It was so perfect..although I know it's so wrong. "Angie? What are you thinking about?" Silvia asked while she cut off the story she was telling about her 'amazing' boyfriend. "Hellooo?? Angie??" Selena said while clapping her hands before my face. "Wow..uhh..sorry girls. I was just..distracted i guess.." i said. I felt my cheeks turning red. "Uhm okay..well..we were talking about our first kiss." Silvia tried to inform me. "Mine was with Daniel.." she said looked up with a smile on her face. It's her ex.. "It was midnight and raining and he brought me home and kissed me on the lips.." she sighed. She told me this over a thousand times.. "awwwe" Selena said. We laughed. "So, who was your first kiss, Angie?" My first kiss..was actually today. Omg. Diego was my first kiss..but they can't know the boyfriend of my mom was my first kiss.. "Uhm..oh..hahah..it was in primary school..pff i can barely remember his name...uh..something like..Mirko..i don't know haha." I lied nervously. "Aweee cute." They said. We talked and laughed a little more and watched a movie. It was almost midnight.. "I need to go, girls." We hugged each other and said goodbye. I walked back home..

AT HOME

"Hellooo..I'm home.." i said waiting for a response. "Well hello.." Diego said and smirked at me. "How was your night?" He walked up closer and carressed my cheek. It felt so good..so nice and relaxing. "Good. And yours? I asked. "Hmm..a little lonely..but now not anymore." He cupped my face and leaned in. "Uhmm..no..Diego. wait." I stopped him. "We can't do this..you know that." "He kissed my neck..i never felt this excited. "Hmm can a father not have fun with his daughter for a night.. "Ah..Diegooo.." i moaned. "Come on..let's make this a special night.." he whispered into my ear..