Kiss

My mouth fell open because of the beautiful sight. His muscled arms and his sixpack..i even looked at his boxers for a split second. I hope he didn't notice though... "Hey, Clara. What are you looking for?" You... "Uh, I..I was just..looking for my pink shirt. But i'm disturbing you..so..i'll better go." I turned around but he pulled me back and our faces were inches from each other. "I'm leaving!" We heard my mom shouting from downstairs and i heard the front door closing. "I guess we're home alone.." he said in a sexy tone.. "Are we?" I smirked. Fuck..why am i flirting back..? "You wanna know what your mommy and I do when we're alone?" He took some steps in my direction and i walked backwards until i was pinned up against the wall. "Diego..i..my shirt.." "I bet you look way better without a shirt on.." Fuck. He's turning me on so bad..the boyfriend of my own mom..what the fuck am i doing. Then he leaned in..oh god..what now..uh.. I leaned in as well until his soft lips were pressed against mine. First i didn't respond..but he started to kiss me rougher and rougher and for some reason i did the same. He slipped his hands under my shirt and pulled it off..he pressed his body against mine and made some sexy movements which caused my breathing to become heavier.."I..ahh..I really..need to..go..Diegooo.." I said while putting my hands on his chest to push him away..he moved the kiss down to my neck but i stopped him. He looked at me and smiled. "Go have fun with your girls..but not as much fun as we are going to have tonight while we're alone.." He winked ar me. Uh..i really don't know what he means.. I put my shirt back on and walked away.