Kinky

"Oh god, Diego..take them off..i..ah..i swear I'll be a good girl!" I begged as he was kissing me all over my body so sensually. "Hmm..We'll have to see.." he said teasingly and smirked. "Fuck. Ahh..I'd do anything you want.." i moaned closing my eyes and wrapping my legs around him. He stopped kissing me and came with his face to mine. "Anything, you say?" He kissed me on the lips. "Anything." I smirked, really meaning it. "Then first, go on your knees for daddy." He whispered, testing me. I must admit, when i said 'anything' i didn't expect him to say this.. "What is it? Don't you wanna get out of those beautiful handcuffs?" He moved his hands to my back to close them even tighter. I never knew this kinky side of him..but i swear it's so sexy. "Ah, okay, okay.." i gasped. "Good girl.." he whispered very softly and bit my neck sensually. I sat down on my knees in front of the couch while he was sitting on it. He held onto my hair tightly and moved my head to his hardness.. i kissed it from down to the top, making him moan and curse as he was pushing my head to it so it moved in and out of my mouth. "Hmm..ahh..fuck. Yasss..make daddy screamm.." I felt him making movements so he got in and out of my mouth. He was going so deep, i was almost gagging.. "AAH..i'm gonna c..come..claraaa.." he screamed so powerfully. He got out and pleased himself until he came over me and i felt his warm liquid streaming down my chin and my chest..