Sad

I walked to the park...and I saw him sitting on a bench. He looked so sad. I walked up to him and sat down next to him. He didn't realize i was sitting next to him until i said his name. "Diego.." i put my hand on his shoulder. "Wow. Angie..how.." he looked surprised "I know you get here whenever youre sad..yeah..one time you and mom had an argument, just like today, and i went out to see if you were okay..and you were here." He smiled at me. "It's okay. We all have some place we go when we feel lonely. Just to think..and-" he took my hands and interrupted me. "You're special." I started blushing. "Uh..why would you say that?" "You care about people. You follow your heart.." "Yeah...i don't know if that last thing is always the right idea.." "Angie i'm sorry..but I love you. Not your mom. I just felt lonely..and i get the feeling that she has the same thing with me..she's just trying to get over your dad..but I think they are still seeing each other..i think she used me." My mouth fell open. "So that's what the argument was about?" He looked down. "Yes.." "I'm so sorry for you Diego.." "It's okay." "Diego?" "Yes?" "I love you too.." he smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back. "You're the most beautiful, special..tanelented..sweet.." "Diegoo...stooop!" I giggled and i pinched his stomach. What? Stop loving you? Hmm..that's a hard one." He said teasingly and winked at me. "Oh just shut up and kiss me you mess." I grabbed his face and kissed him. He went with his fingers through my hair and i put my hands on his shoulders.