A Visit

[edited: 18/02/18]

[note (2018): this chapter has a bit of lime in it, and since ya know I updated it, it might just be a bit more, so enjoy
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"Kaneki wake up!"

Jolting awake, Kaneki sat up and gasped in horror.

I'm back-it was just a nightmare-

As he regained his breath, Kaneki managed to notice that he was shaking. It wasn't even cold. He was shaking in pure fear.

Panting, his eyes moved to look around the room. It was still dark, telling him he woke Touka up in the middle of the night.

"You've been muttering things in your sleep and shaking." Touka came into his view and he stopped panting.

"Until a few seconds ago you started screaming." Touka's voice had clear worry in it, and her warm hands were on his shoulders.

Kaneki didn't respond, he only stared at her with bewildered eyes.

"You're still shaking Kaneki!" She told him.

He really was still shaking in terror.

"I'm sorry...I woke you up in the middle of the night."

Touka shook her head. Kaneki turned his head away but she made him face her.

"Why are you apologizing about that?! I want to know what's wrong with you again, it's happening all over again is it?" Touka asked.

Kaneki opened his mouth to respond, but as the memories started flooding in, an agonizing headache hit him. The pain made him want to rip his head out.

Kaneki whimpered quietly and he shook his head. Restraining himself from telling her anything.

"Don't lie to me. It's happening all over again!" Touka hissed at him in alarm.

Kaneki didn't respond again. He didn't want to tell, he couldn't tell her. Not now. Not when she's finally with him.

"Stop, Kaneki. Stop, tell me what's wrong right now." Touka shook him out of his thoughts and Kaneki moved his head up to look at her.

As Kaneki stared into those beautiful dark blue eyes, he couldn't imagine the hurt he would see in them if he told her about his nightmare. He couldn't see her hurt. So he tried his best to keep it in.

"It-It was just a nightmare Touka."

Touka narrowed her eyes in irritation, and she let him go. Pushing him away from her and crossing her arms.

"I don't care if it was just a nightmare, I want to know what it's about Ken Kaneki." Touka grumbled lowly and moved her gaze off him.

"I hate it when you keep stuff from me, especially when it's hurting you."

Kaneki looked down and shook his head.

He couldn't tell her about Ayato's warning....not now anyway.

He still had time right?

As much as Kaneki wanted to tell her, he saved the thought for later and looked at her.

He decided to lie.

"It's the same nightmare as last time..." He lied.

Which it really wasn't.

Touka frowned and glared at him. Her eyes flashed with uncertainty at first, but then they softened just a bit. "Was that so hard to say? You could've told me Kaneki."