Chapter One - Tickets

A/N Hey, guys! So, I wrote this book like a year ago, and I am just now getting to edit it. I am going to write it in past tense, because I switch past and present too often. I hope you guys enjoy. Love you.

Ricky's PoV

I felt the tears stream down my face.

"Thank you so much," I shrieked. I held the tickets up in my hand.

"Do you like them, honey?" My mom asked. I nodded excitedly. I felt like my voice was gone. I looked at the concert tickets in my hands. I was going to a Falling in Reverse concert. I stood up and hugged my mom. Today was the 10th. It was on the 15th. 5 days and I'd be seeing my heroes.

"Thank you so much, Mom." I couldn't say much else.

*Time Skip*

I pulled myself into the house. I had spent all of my birthday with my mom. I had just turned 23. My stomach turned from the wine. I don't like wine, but it's all my mom had. I knew I would have one killer headache in the morning; at least I didn't have to work.

I set my purse and keys down on my counter. I kicked off my shoes and threw myself down on my couch. The TV turned on, and I slowly flipped through Netflix options. Finally, I landed on Psych. I set the remote down and closed my eyes. I fell asleep almost instantly, thinking about the concert.

***

I woke up on the floor. My PS4 and TV were both off. I stretched slightly, cracking my back. My head started pounding, and I jumped up. Wine always disagreed with me. I hit the sink just in time. I retched up everything left in my stomach. Some water would be amazing now. I swished some around in my mouth. I walked upstairs, heading for the shower.

I turned on shuffle as I hopped into the shower. "Good Girls, Bad Guys" came on. I started singing to it as slowly rinse myself. I stepped out of the shower after listening to several more songs. I didn't want to wait any longer. I wanted to go to that concert. I dressed quickly, deciding to go out. A jog sounded good. I put my IPod in my pocket and clicked a song. Eminem, The Way I Am, came on.

My feet pounded the pavement. I wanted to loose weight, and running gave me a rush of adrenaline. The music got louder as another song played. "Fashionably Late" by FIR. I muttered the lyrics under my breath as I reached the park. I slowed down and walked to the pond. I paused my music and listened to the chirping of the birds.

"Done running, jiggles?" I ignored the voice behind me. The man sat down beside me. "Are you trying to ignore me?" He reached his hand over, setting it on my knee. I stood up, making his hand fall. I stepped back from him, getting ready to put my headphones back in. His hand caught my wrist.

"Playing hard to get, huh?" He pushed himself against me. I jerked away from him.

"Stay away from me," I mumbled.

"Come on, babe. I know you're desperate. With a body like that."

"Fuck off," I said, louder. A frown carved into his face. Anger touched his eyes.

"What'd you say to me, bitch?" He snapped. His hand grabbed my hair, while the other one slapped me. I fell to the ground. He crawled over to me and dropped his knee into me.  "You like that, slut?" I felt a burning sensation on my face. He'd just punched me. I tried to get up, but couldn't. 

Suddenly, the weight was lifted off me. I looked around, in a daze. The man was pinned on the ground, another man on top of him. His black hair fell down to his shoulders. Tattoos covered his arms. I managed to get off the ground, and run over to them. The man on top got up. He looked at me and took off running.

"Wait," I screamed. He was gone. I knew I couldn't catch him. The man on the ground had blood leaking down his face. His eyes were shut and his hands were on his face. I kicked him in the side and ran back to my place.

That man had looked so familiar. But where would I have known him from?

A/N Hey, guys. So, I just edited this chapter, and I need to do it with the rest. If you see any mistakes, please tell me. I am trying to write this in past tense from first point view.