Chapter Seven - The Blog

A/N Hey, guys. This chapter contains mentions of cutting. If you do not want to read, please skip some of this chapter. This was more of a filler than anything. Love you, guys.

Ricky's PoV

I came to several hours later. The space next to me was cold and empty.

"Mason?" I asked, pushing myself up. I pulled on a long shirt and headed downstairs. None of his clothes were here. No note, no evidence that he was even here. I searched the whole house.

Nothing. Of course, a man as good looking as him would leave. No one wanted to be around me. I was....me. It all happened in a blur. When I come to reality, I'm holding a razor blade. My shirt was thrown on the floor, revealing my legs. I stood up and threw the blade down. I stopped this. I couldn't do it. I couldn't start again.

I felt tears on my face, but they didn't seem to be mine. I never cried. I splashed my face with cold water. I got my iPod out and played Kick Me by Sleeping with Sirens. Why couldn't I have met Kellin instead? Why did Ronnie have to faint? I wished I could visit him. I got on google and looked for something about the subject.

Fight Breaks Out Between Band Member and Fan.

On December 18, 2015, a fight broke out at the Seven Flags Event Center. Ronnie Radke was performing on stage when a fan spoke up. Radke got angry and attacked the man. Radke is now in the hospital with very few injuries. The man whom he fought, James Black, is also in the hospital. He is much more injured. Radke had to be pulled off the poor man by his fellow band members.

This is outrageous behavior from someone who is supposed to be an idol. Police should definitely arrest this man for the third time in his life. Parents should listen more careful,y to what their kids listen to. They might end up like this devil worshipper. I have never listened to his music, not wanting to infect my brain with his screams.

I hope this man is put away once and for all.

I sat in stunned silence. I wanted so badly to burn this paper, but it's on my phone. All of this person's facts were wrong.

"Slut," I whispered to myself. I suddenly forget about Mason. I needed to say something about this. I brought up my blog. If this bitch wanted a war, she just got one.

***

I had already been flooded with comments. I had posted my views and opinions all over social medias. I hoped the woman saw them. Maybe then she'd know the truth. My defense had been made from facts. People were trying to find ways to contradict me. They had brought up Ronnie beating his girlfriend, and murdering that guy.

I really hate people. Especially ones that don't have proof. I had posted my blog in her comments. She didn't block me, but she did fight back. This would be a long day.