Chapter Five - The Bar

Ricky's PoV

I dropped down to my knees instantly. Shit. The other band members had crowded around him. The security had finally made their way through. The man was being dragged away. I wiped my eyes. How could someone do this to Ronnie?

"So, just keep holding on," I murmured to myself.

"Ma'am, you need to leave," someone said to me. I shook my head. I could hear the phone cameras clicking. People were really desperate for attention. A hand touches my shoulder. Kellin, the leader singer for Sleeping with Sirens, was behind me.

"Thank you so much for helping Ronnie tonight. It's probably not a great idea to stay. It's been a stressful night. Thanks for coming out tonight." He flashed me his adorable smile. I smiled back, not sure what to say. I slowly stood up.

"Have a good night, Kellin," I said jumping off the stage. Most people had left by now, but a few had stayed. I marched out the doors. The cool air hit my face. It felt amazing. This was my fault. I needed to get my mind off things. I walked around for a while. Soon, I come across a bar. I walked inside.

"What can I get you, beautiful?" the bartender asked.

"A shot of whiskey," I said. He looks surprised but starts filling up my glass. He set it on the table. I tip my head back as I drain the first one. This is more my style. "Another round." I down the rest. After I have a few more shots, I order a stinger. As I was drinking it, I heard a voice.

"Is this seat taken?" I shook my head. I sit in the silence, drinking my drink. There wasn't much to do when you hated being out. I grabbed my phone and decided to see what people were saying about Ronnie. I got another drink and scrolled through social media. Quite a few people had posted about it.

They all had their own opinion. They were wrong, but they were opinions. I turned to look at the man next to me. He's draining a Bush light. When he sets down the drink, I recognized him. It was Mason Musso, a member of Metro Station.

"Two Bush lights," I said to the bartender. I passed one to Mason. He looked over at me. His sunglasses that he wore on stage are now hooked on his shirt.

"Thanks," he murmured. He stared at me for a while. "You were at the concert, weren't you?" I nodded slightly.

"Yeah. Is Ronnie okay?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I didn't stay around to find out. Cyrus might be here soon. You never know with most people."

"That's true," I paused. "What are you doing here? I mean, you probably have a bar in the bus." He looked down at the counter.

"Trace and I are fighting. I figured it'd be a better idea to leave. He just needs to sleep, and then he'll be fine."

Mason and I talked for a while. I could see the alcohol was starting to affect him.

"Mason, do you have a place to stay?" I asked him. It's already past 2:00. Most of the bar was cleared out by now. He shook his head.

"I'll just go to my car. I could go to a hotel." I shook my head. His head was down on the counter. I knew he wouldn't be able to drive himself.

"Let's go." I grabbed his arm and made him stand. I threw some money down for the bartender and left. I managed to get Mason into the passenger side of my car. Once I get into the car, I realize he's out cold. I rolled my eyes and started driving. After about forty dreadfully silent minutes, I pulled up to my house. I shook Mason. He awoke.

"Where are we?" he asked sleepily.

"My house. Now let's go," I said. Mason got out of the car, and we walked into my house. I lead him upstairs and let him take my guest bedroom. "Goodnight, Mason."

"Night, Ricky." I take my bedroom, making sure to lock it. What an interesting day.

It only then started to take effect. I had Mason Musso sleeping in my house.

A/N Hey, guys. Thanks for reading this chapter. This one is edited, but as with the others, if you see any mistakes, please tell me. Love you.