Chapter Eighteen

A/N If sensitive to rape themes, do not read this chapter.
Ricky's PoV

I soon realized that fighting wasn't going to help. Moving hurt my whole body, and I didn't want to be dropped. The two continued walking, stumbling on some things. I needed my headache to subside, and then I'd resist. We went on for a while, finally coming to a dark, smelly, alleyway. Justin lays me down on the dumpster, and pushes his lips on me. His hands snake up my shirt.

I lift my knee, and hit him in the stomach. He utters a groan, but doesn't move much. I move my hands and try to search his pockets. I touch the screen of his phone, and click a few things before Nick grabs my hands and pulls them above my head. I feel a zip tie close around my wrists. In a swift motion, I bring my hands up with as much force as I could. I hear a crack as my hand is met with a warm liquid; blood.

"Fucking bitch," Nick says. I hear him drop as I strike upwards again. Justin starts to pull at my shirt, tugging it over my head. I start kicking my legs, hitting him with my knees.

"Get off me," I scream. He puts his hand over my mouth. Justin groans, and drops in front of me. Nutshot. I get up, throwing on my shirt, and running. I wipe the tears from my eyes. I will not cry.

"Come here, babe." He's behind me. His feet slap the pavement as he chases me. I try to sped up, but my lungs are already on fire. I look behind me. He's a few feet away. I hit something solid, but before I hit the ground, I'm caught. The person gets me on my feet and walks towards Justin. "Hey, Ronnie," Justin slurs.

Ronnie swings his fist forwards. Justin stumbles backward, blood starting to drip from his nose. Ronnie runs forward and tackles him. He starts punching Justin; landing one punch after the other. I run forward, grabbing Ronnie's arm.

"Ronnie, it's okay. You can stop." I start pulling him off of Justin. He pushes me back, grabs Justin by the neck, and pulls him up. Ronnie has Justin backed into the wall. His hand is still gripped around his throat. Justin struggles as his face turns blue.

"Ronnie," I scream, pushing him. He releases Justin, sending him sliding down the wall. He pulls me into a hug, and starts apologizing. I start sobbing into Ronnie's chest. We stand there for ten minutes, comforting each other. When I pull away, I look at Ronnie. His hair is messy, and his knuckles are split and bleeding. Other than that, he looks normal. I smooth his hair out, grab his fingers, and lead him away. When we get back to my house, I go for a first aid kit.

"Do you feel okay?" I ask, pulling out a cotton ball. He nods.

"Are you okay?" I nod. I don't need him worrying about me. I apply some peroxide to the cut, and he winces slightly.

"How'd you find me?" I ask.

"Justin called me. I somehow guessed where you were. I found you."

"Thank you, Ronnie." I pause, wrapping his hands. "I'm sorry for everything I've said. We shouldn't be fighting all the time." He nods in agreement.

"I'm sorry too. But I think we need to start talking about this baby."